Ready Player One Discussion.

Hey everyone last night I saw the Awesome Ready Player One. (Something you should all go see immediately). I mean like holy crap there's a lot of intense shit in this movie. But, anyways. That's not why you're all here. Now, if you don't want to be spoiled about who appears in the movie then I suggest you stop reading this and just go see the movie. But, as you can tell from this posting you know that there has to be something Godzilla related involved in this movie. So anyways you've been warned. Full spoilers ahead.

SPOILERS!!!

Ok so does Godzilla appear in the film? Well he sort of does. There's really just an action figure of him. However, Mechagodzilla appears in the movie in all his glory. We even hear the classic Godzilla theme and it's amazing. Mechagodzilla does battle with the iron Giant along with a mobile suit Gundam and its insane! Oh and he breathes fire too! So cool! I mean this movie is just crazy and I highly recommend watching it. I have to see it again just so I can catch what I missed because there is so much in this movie. It's unbelievable. But, anyways. What do you all think of this. Did you see the movie? Isn't it cool to see Mechagodzilla back on the big screen? Let me know in the comments below and we can continue to discuss this movie further!