Chapter 4

"Park Jimin..."

"Jeon Jungkook..."

"How come you guys never get along?" Taehyung asked as he sat down at one of the café's seat. Jimin shrugged while Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Maybe because Jimin is sm-"

"It's Jimin hyung you ungrateful brat-"

"I can't call you hyung when you're literally smaller than me-"

"At least my nose isn't as big as yours that it would get tanne-"

"At least I don't have an high-pitched voice to call the dolphins-"

"My voice is not that high pitched!"

"Yes it is."

"No it does not!"

"does too!"

"does not!"

"does to-"

"Stop bickering!" Taehyung shouted as he smacked Jungkook's head. "He is your hyung Jungkook, respect him."

Jungkook squinted his eyes before muttering 'never'.

Jimin hissed before trying to attack Jungkook, Taehyung held Jimin's waist and pulled him away from Jungkook.

"Brat, be thankful that I l-"

"Hyung!" Jungkook whispered-shouting. Taehyung pulled his hand away from Jimin's waist.

"What?"

"Nothing hyung." Jungkook answered,

"You called Jimin, hyung. and that is not normal, what did you do?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook huffed.

"Jimin saved me from 15 crazy girls." He answered, sipping his coffee.

"15? what? why?"

"Nobody knows where I live except you guys. Cuz' y'know, if the girls in school knew where I live, they would stalk me-"

"Cocky as hell" Jimin said, rolling his eyes, Jungkook glared at Jimin before continuing.

"Anyway, someone gave my address to those girls. Some girls had scissors with them." jungkook said, his body shivering in fear. Jimin's eyes flashed worry before going back to its emotionless state.

"How did Jimin save you?"

"He 'kidnapped' me." Jungkook answered,doing the quoting hand thingy.

"What?"

"I was driving and saw Jungkook running while being chased by some crazy chicks, I stopped near him and shouted him to get in before speeding away from them." Jimin answered as he drinks his milk. Taehyung laughed.

"I think they want your hair for their shrine." laughed Taehyung, both Jimin and Jungkook frowned before continuing on their drinks.

"Taehyung, are there any reports of Soojung's murder?" Jungkook asked randomly, Taehyung stopped sipping his drink,while Jimin choked on his drink.

"The hell jungkook? don't ask something like that without a warning!" Jimin cried with a cough, jungkook muttered a 'sorry' before looking at Taehyung.

"Well would you look at that, I spilled some milk in my shirt. Ugh, I gotta go to the restroom." Jimin muttered before glaring at jungkook then walked away to the bathroom.

Taehyung who was silent after the question, looked at Jungkook blankly before smiling.

"Uh, nothing yet. They suspect that it's Jimin though."Taehyung laughed softly. Jungkook frowned.

"Why? I don't think Jimin hyung would ever hurt someone special to you hyung." Jungkook said

"That's what exactly what jimin said too."

"Exactly what I said what?" Jimin asked as he sat back down his seat.

"Nothing..." Jungkook smiled, Jimin frowned at jungkook's smile before contuining on having a random conversation with Taehyung.

--------------
I'm sorry for this boring chapter😧
I'll promise you that there is more to come in this book, wait patiently and ready your guns and tissues cuz ur up for an adventure😉