Chapter 17

"Namjoon, hold the knife downward not up." Taehyung instructed, Namjoon nodded as he cut the onions in a a weird position way. Taehyung sighed as he saw his hyung having a hard time with cutting the onions.

It's been a month since, Taehyung's girlfriend died without any reason, Jimin's disappearance, Seokjin in coma and Yoongi kidnapped.

It's been two days also, where Hoseok tried to hurt Namjoon.

As soon as Hoseok had conscious. Namjoon attacked him with questions where Hoseok only answered, 'yes and no' and 'it kept it's identity hidden'

No clue on whoever sent the messeges.

Namjoon tried hacking the number that were sent by unknown.

But they weren't able to as it said it was an invalid number.

Taehyung is currently calling the police to ask about Jimin's whereabouts, Hoseok in his room, trying to sleep his mistakes away, as for Namjoon, he is trying to cook dinner while being instructed by Taehyung. Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"Where's jungkook?" Hoseok asked as he yawned, rubbing his eyes before looking at the two standing figures. Namjoon stopped cutting the onions, his eyes red.

"I think he went out? He did tell us that he will be out and come back around 7, that is before dinner." Namjoon said.

*TING!*

Namjoon looked at Hoseok, who's eyes were widened as he ran to the couch where his phone was.

TEXT:
UNKNOWN NUMBER:
Do you like Kookies? do they mix well with red?

Hoseok,Taehyung and Namjoon's ran cold.

--
Jimin smiled as he saw jungkook walk his way.

They have been seeing each other ever since Jungkook found him.

Jimin was currently staying in a hotel, without any contact to the world except with the unknown person and jungkook. all he knows is that the killer is still roaming and is hurting his family.

Jungkook told him the incidents, which made Jimin want to run and cry to his group friends. But Jimin had to stay.

That unknown person, or whom Jungkook calls K. Told Jimin that if he ever tries to escape, his friends will die in an instant.

Jimin wanted to scoff at that when he read the messege, He knew the Namjoon could never be killed or be out smarted. Because the man himself knows what to do. Combining both his intelligence and common sense.

"When will this stop? What does this person want?" Jimin asked, Jungkook smiled sadly at him as he stood up, getting the cup of noodles he bought for him and Jimin.

"I don't know either Jimin." Jungkook answered, Jimin sighed as he ran his fingers through the necklace that was given to him.

"At least I still get to see you." Jimin smiled, Jungkook mirrored the smile as he brought the noodles to Jimin.

"Yeah, not to mean anything but, I thought K didn't want anyone to know where you are...why did he let me see you?" Jungkook asked,

K did let Jungkook meet Jimin once a week.

"because K knows that he or she can trust you?"

"Why would he trust me when I can betray him or her any time soon."

"Maybe..he might have known something about you...that others don't..." Jimin muttered, Jungkook bit his lip before nodding.

"Yeah. Blackmailing and Hurting may be K's speciality."

"Yeah..."

Maybe blackmailing and hurting isn't just K's speciality. Do you know the word
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kill?