Chapter 15

FILLER:
---

Hoseok scoffed as Namjoon said there are many choices.

Bullshit.

Hoseok had no choice.

He was blackmailed.

"Hoseok, answer me." Namjoon said, his voice filled with void.

"I'm still older than you Namjoon." Hoseok answered as he pointed the gun on Namjoon's head.

"I know you won't shoot me hyung." Namjoon retorted,Hoseok hands shook as he tried to pull the trigger.

"I know you didn't kill Soojung."

Hoseok bit his lips, his finger hovering above the trigger.

Then he dropped the gun, his body following, falling down to the cold hard ground.

Namjoon's eyes followed Hoseok's body that fell down. He sighed as he looked up.

"Jungkook. I told you not to hit him hard!" Namjoon said, scolding the youngest. Jungkook shrugged it out, before carrying Hoseok, his arms slanged on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Namjoon hyung, he was about to shoot your head and blow your brains out." Jungkook retorted, Namjoon rolled his eyes before looking at Hoseok.

"I know, but knowing him. He wouldn't dare to shoot me."
Namjoon said as he helped Jungkook. Jungkook scoffed before pouting.

"Hyung, the gun was pointed at yoy head and you're saying he wasn't going to kill you? where did your brain walk to?" Jungkook asked, Namjoon glared at Jungkook before continuing on walking.

Jungkook doesn't understand that Namjoon hid something that is special to Hoseok.

and Hoseok knew well not to hurt or even kill Namjoon. Because he doesn't know where it was hidden.

*TING!*
TEXT:
Unknown Number:
You think you've found out who it was? funny. The game just started.