Chapter 11

Just a filler😊
-------------

Namjoon was in trouble.

He didn't know what to do.

His second eldest hyung trusted him with his secret. Yet Namjoon wanted to save his oldest hyung too.

He didn't know what to do.

Namjoon sighed as he locked the door of their apartment, taking the duffle bag to the back of the car. He stood still as he felt someone's eyes were burning to his back.

Someone was watching him.

Namjoon thought for a minute before laughing softly, He did the stupidest thing he would do outside, to embarass himself.

He made a derp face before dancing like a seaweed on drugs.

He still felt the eyes watching on him.

"Momma look! that weird guy is dancing like a seaweed! I FOUND SEAWEED MAN!" an high pitched voice shouted, the burning stare the ws watching Namjoon was gone.

You're probably wondering how would this avert the staring eyes away from Namjoon.

Namjoon was standing at the back of his car. The person that was watching him was nowhere to be seen, and the fact that the place he is in wa quite isolated.

So Namjoon thought of an attraction.
He knew he was bad at making his own choreography, so he danced weirdly, until someone caught him. The watcher's instinct was to run of course, the place was gonna be packed after a kid shouted.

"MOMMA I WANNA VIDEO HIM!"

"does this man know he is embarassing himself?"

"Oh my...he's hot."

"Shut up Lisa!"

"Everyone is hot in Lisa's eyes Jennie, why bother stopping her?"

Namjoon laughed softly before bowing an apology. He waved to his neighbors before going inside his car.

He needed to figure out on what to do.