Chapter 27

"Why is there a medical record here?"

Namjoon let out a tiny squeak as he heard the voice run through his ears.

"What the hell Taehyung! Don't scare me like that!" Namjoon cried. Taehyung flashed him his infamous box smile before looking back at the paper.

"A medical record? Of whom?" Taehyung asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he read the paper.

(A/N : I don't know what medical records look like.)

"Kang...Soojung?" Taehyung gasped, Namjoon squinted his eyes as he reread all of the written words on the paper.

"Nothing much in here, all we have is that she had ASPD and no past records of operations or therapies."

"What's a ASPD?" Taehyung asked,

"Antisocial Personality Disorder.
Antisocial personality disorder describes individuals who tend to disregard and violate the rights of others around them."

(A/N : Google)

"So...they violate the rights of others?" Taehyung asks, Namjoon answers with a nod,

"They could be either a psychopath or a sociopath."

"The hell? My dead girlfriend was a psychopath!?" Taehyung gasped,

"Or a sociopath. Either way, I'm gonna look for more information."
Namjoon said as Taehyung shrugs as he has no idea what entirely the disorder was. He scanned the room and his eyes landed on a frame.

It was a family picture.

Taehyung looked back at Namjoon who was scanning the paper, then  he looked back at the picture frame.

He went closer to it and saw 2 adults, which he could figure out as the parents, his eyes then landed on the 3 people which were standing behind the chairs that the parents we sitting on.

One was a boy and the other two were girls.

What surprised Taehyung was.

Those girls were twins.

"Kang Soojung.....has a twin?"