Chapter 16

Breathes were exhaled. The air was calm. The place was quiet. Smiles painted on their faces.

Seokjin is alive.

3 words were stucked into Namjoon,Taehyung and Jungkook's mind.

After the incident with Hoseok. The two went back to the hospital. Finding Taehyung with a smile painted on his face.

"Hyung. Seokjin hyung is alive! He woke up!"

Those words made Jungkook's heart lighter. He couldn't wait to tell Jimin about it.

But then...
Those smiles didn't last long.

TEXT:
Unknown Number:
You lost 1 person.

Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Taehyung. Have you visited Yoongi?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung shook his head no.

"Not even a news about his condition?" Taehyung shook his head 'no' again. Silence filled the halls of the hospital.

*TING!*
*TING!*
*TING!*

three phones sounded with notifications on them. Namjoon looked at Taehyung and Jungkook before giving the two a signal to get their phone and open it.

TEXT:
Unknown Number:
Do you like the game hide and seek?
I will hide him and you seek him before he before he loses life.

Their eyes were about to jump out of their sockets as they read this.

"Jungkook. Call Jin's nurse Natasha. And then follow us to the room of Yoongi. Taehyung, come with me." Namjoon instructed as Jungkook frantically went to the receptionist to request for Jin's nurse. While Namjoon and Taehyung started to run to Yoongi's room.

When they reach there, the door was slightly opened. No light was illuminating from the room.

Namjoon put his fore finger over his mouth, making an action of 'keeping quiet'. Taehyung nods as he follows the action.

Namjoon was holding his own had...which formed a gun, while Taehyung was holding a pencil.

"Seriously Taehyung? A pencil?" namjoon whispered.

"It's better than a finger gun." Taehyung whispered back, rolling his eyes.

"This finger can break things Taehyung."

"Well this sharp pencil can poke things! now focus!" Taehyung hissed.
Namjoon pushed the door open, as Taehyung flipped the switch of the lights which was near the door.

No one was there.

The bed was empty and the window was opened.

Namjoon ran to a window. Seeing a piece of paper attached to the edge of it.

Namjoon pulled the paper and backed away from the window.

The game starts now.
Tickity Tock!
-K

Namjoon looked at Taehyung who looked shocked.

who is K?