Author's Note

Okay Guys, first off, I'm so so so sorry for not updating this. I've been so busy with school starting up and getting everything organized and all that and having limited time for hanging out with my friends, (though I do consider all my followers and supporters friends, so in referring to all of you as well) and I have no longer have a lot of time to update. I'm also belong my friend make a manga as well, and I agreed to help her with it and because of that she added in a bunch of characters that I sort of made up. (Tatiana as the main character, Maria,Anastasia, however she refuses to let me put in Olga and Alexei in because she says their names are weird, and I may go on strike for my characters) I don't know what she is going to post the manga on, but I'll be helping her draw Olga and Tatiana though I can't draw at all, as you can see at the top which is my drawing I drew. I think its terrible. My friend on here is MrsFullbuster04, so please check her out. She doesn't have any stories at the moment, but she is asking me to help her with a lemon story (help me). Please don't give up on me guys, I will update. Thank you ltyytl for supporting this from the start, you were my very first vote and comment, and you've been supporting this ever since,  and Thank you Kymatismos for supporting this as well, you have always voted on this story, so it thank you dearly and I love your curiosity about the royal details you've asked. And now, for what I've been waiting to discuss with my readers, if you've checked out my profile, you may have seen in my future works -Book three of The Peculiar and The Tsarevich (maybe). This story is getting really long, and I may end this book at their wedding and start it right after in another book. There's a title I want to give it, but it will be a major plot spoiler so I'll have to change it. I'm not sure if I'll make third book or not, what do you think? Thank you all for reading, I appreciate it so so much and you all are amazing!! I love you all for reading and voting this!!