chapter 6 fighting for surviving

Jeremiah why are you here are you one of Lillian's men said Lena in fear. No, she kidnaps me a few years ago said, Jeremiah. What did you mean that your family is coming said, Jeremiah? The bracelet has a Tracker when I push the button it turn it on so my entire family knows where I am said, Lena. Wow, that is amazing said Jeremiah in awe.
That is when they heard a noise behind them they turn around slowly. there they saw a man with a gun pointed at them. You think we would not find out where you are he said with a smirk. Oh, I know that one of you would find us I just didn't know he will be an idiot said Lena with an eye roll. Why that said the man is confused. because you should have made sure we didn't have any weapons on us said, Lena. With that Lena threw a knife at him that she had in her pocket on his arm. When that happens he was able to shoot her in an arm. Get his gun sir said Lena to Jeremiah. With that Jeremiah, shock broke and did what Lena told him. We should move the gun going off is send others to here said Lena told him. Jeremiah got the gun and took the lead.

Right now there were in the Supply Closet. Here lit me help you said Jeremiah as he got a wrap-around Lena arm stop the bleeding. think you sir said, Lena. Why are you still here said, Lena? Jeremiah told her what happened. How he got kidnapped and how he has to stay here for the safety of his family. What happens to you Lena why are you here why did Lillian want to kill you so badly said, Jeremiah. So Lena told him everything that happens since the last time they saw each other.

Lena is so sorry for your loss your mother was a good woman said, Jeremiah.
She was I will always miss her said Lena.

I am also sorry. Why don't you come back with me my family will keep yours safe from Lillian said, Lena.

All through their conversation, Lena kept mixing chemicals that were there in The Supply Closet.
Do you have a lighter said, Lena? no sorry said, Jeremiah. Not I problem said Lena look on top there she found one? How said Jeremiah. My ma always said if you look for a lighter a Supply Closet always be there.

Here you get the what's that explode and I'll get the ones to bring us to cover. They each had about 5 bottles. How do you know to do this Lena said, Jeremiah? She looks at him told him I went to College said, Lena. Why aren't you still going said, Jeremiah? I graduated a long time ago said, Lena. What you are like 19 or 18 years old. I am 17 said, Lena. How is that possible said Jeremiah in shock? Well, I have a photographic memory said, Lena. I love what I studied and I'm being raised by aliens that just face it smarter than us humans said, Lena. What did you study said, Jeremiah? Engineering business administration and law? I also still studying for my master's in biology. Jeremiah was shocked again. Lena could only laugh at Jeremiah's face. Wow is the only thing that Jeremiah could say.

Shh, She points to the hall up ahead. She put down her bottles and pointed to Jeremiah to give her one of his. She lights one on and threw it in the hall. The men were coughing and distracting from the smoke she ran up the hit one in the stomach and did a round kick to another one she took one of the guns from the man and hit them in the head. On her way, she plans some of the bottles that exploded to the lid when someone walked into the rooms.

Jeremiah is there any aliens or humans here that are captured. Yes, there are. were shown me. No, we need to get you out of here. No, I'm not leaving without them their innocent life is not more important than they now show me said, Lena. So he did.
Oh, bay the Gods said Lena in shock. There were human children and alien children. Don't worry I am getting you out of here OK said, Lena. That's when she heard explosions outside the building the children got scared.
Don't worry that's the family sweethearts they're coming to rescue me said, Lena. Lena and Jeremiah work fast to open the cages.
When there was an explosion in one of the walls. Lena saw that it was her mom. When Sam saw she didn't know that she could feel shocked and anger at the same time. She came out of it when Lena hug her. Sorry, mom for putting blood in your close.
That did it for Sam. She got her daughter and hugger and I don't care, baby, if you have blood or you're dirty. Mom, we got to take these children out of here said, Lena. We will sweetheart. She pushes a button in her ear and told them I got her but we have are getting more passengers. What happens there are children here what she heard yelling in her ear shut up we need a van now Lena is hurt and so are the children. We are on our way now said, Ivan. When they running outside heard a commotion going towards them Sam said, hurry. The van stopped a few feet from them Jacob open the van talking telling them to hurry he had a weapon to stop anybody from hurting them he wasn't fast enough because one of them got a shot, Jeremiah, to stop trying to help him to protect the kids Jeremiah said no I can't leave you said, Lena. She don't get the chance to help him she was shot in the stomach. Lena fell to the floor. Everybody saw and yell no and they started shooting at the enemy.
The children even cry for her. They were close to Lena then Jeremiah Sam used her super speed to get her daughter. She put her daughter in the van she was going to go for Jeremiah.

That when all Lillian's men surrounded them when she heard protect Lena she's going to need you to leave me here scream out Jeremiah. Tell Lena that my daughter Kara never forgot her or Alex either yells Jeremiah that when Lillian hits him in the face.

She went to the van

J was trying to help her stop Bleeding Out. Sam come on we need to go Lena needs help she is Bleeding Out yell J. One of the older kids named Isaac was trying to help Lena too. Sam run to the car lets go she said with a pained look
She did not want to live the man
Even if she didn't know him. All she knows is that he knew his daughter.

Back at their headquarters where they have all the kids look at find out where they came from.
But most of all they have Lena look after her to this point she was in critical condition that's all they know.

Back at Lillian hideout

You think you could have escaped Jeremiah you're nothing without me. no Lillian you and the one who's nothing you the one who only has me here because of my family. That girl was never going to save you.
Haha, laughter Jeremiah she was, and then what makes you madder because I choose to go with her and help her destroy this organization that is full of hate.

I want you to find her again to make sure that she is dead and if she is still alive kill her at all cost Lillian said to one of her men.