chapter 15 Knowing your family

When Lucy and Maggie came to the house they saw Kara Alex and Lena in the back laying in the grass that is when Lucy and Maggie notice that Lena does know what they fell because when they walk into the back yard Lena was the one to sit up
And turn to them. Then she turns to Kara and Alex and told them that they return.

It was before lunch that Lucy and Maggie got the chance to talk to Lena. The three of them were in Lena's study talking when Lucy said Lena we know that you can sense us like the rest of your family. Lena tents at hearing that. Maggie got Lena's hand and squeeze it. It's OK we are not going anywhere said, Maggie. You not going away said, Lena. No, we are honored said Lucy with a smile. Lena was in tears now. We know that you have been distant from us because you were afraid that we would walk away but we are not said Maggie with a smile.
W

We also see you as a sister just as you see Alex said, Lucy. Hey what about Kara how do I see Kara said, Lena. Maggie just smirks and said do you want us to answer the question. Lena just groins why does everyone know how I fill for her.

Even Alex teas me about my filing tours Kara and not take about my mom's, said Lena. The other two just laughed at Lena.

Your kids told us they heard you talking to Ivan about your filling about Kara said, Lucy. When Lena heard that her eyes widen say no they didn't. Yes, they did say, Lucy. Lena just groins why is my life so Lena didn't even finish when she hit her head on the desk. Lucy just patted her head. There, Lena, everything is OK said Maggie, Lena still had her head on her desk when she sites straight fast. Is that why my girls call her mom too. Yes, that is why said Maggie. Is Kara mad about it said Lena in fear? WHAT NO Lucy and Maggie yell. Lena Kara is head over in love with you said Maggie. She is Lena said with a quivering voice and teary eyes. God have you not noted the way she is around you said, Lucy. Yeah, but she was like that when we were kids to Lena said with tears in her eyes. That was because even back then she had loved you said Maggie I have loved her too Maggie said, Lena in tears. Talk to her Lena said, Lucy.

What they didn't know was that Alex and Kara were herring their talk since the beginning. Alex turns around to her sister with a smile that she was happy for her. When she did she saw her sister had tears in her eyes. Come on Kara lits go said Alex pulling Kara outside. She took her to the backyard. Kara what is wrong aren't you happy said, Alex. I am happy that I have ever been Alex when I thought that she died I never thought that I wouldn't have the chance to find a love agent said Kara with tears. She is here and loves me too Rao Alex Lena and or girls mean the world to me said, Kara. I never thought that I will have a connection like this with anyone said, Kara. Alex just hugs her sister. Just then Lena walks outside with the others. Kara are you OK Lena said with a concerned voice. Kara couldn't take it she walks closer to Lena and kisses her with all the love she had in her. Alex Maggie and Lucy all smile at each other Lucy told them let's leave them alone to talk when they stop kissing.

When they all got in the house they all said the same thing about time. Oh, we got to call the other my mom is with Lena's mom and gran. Hi, mom, you have no idea what happen Kara kissed, Lena said Alex. It's true no mom I will send you I picture said, Alex. Till her, I sent her one already said, Lucy. Mom Lucy just sent you one already said Alex with a smile.

The other didn't know that Lena girls were washing their parent's first kiss from their window and that the smiling and jumping from happiness.

In the restaurant with Lena's and Kara's moms, they were celebrating that their daughters open their hearts to love. J got up a toast to love and pretty soon join of are tow families, not just love but marriage too. All around the table yell to love.

Back to Lena and Kara

They have separated but they were still hugging each other. Lena, I love you with all my heart. My heart has been yours since we were kids said Kara in tears. Lena was in tears hearing Kara.
My love, please don't cry said Kara wiping Lena's tears. They're happy tears Kara I thought that I would never hear you say that to me said Lena in tears. I have loved you since we were kids I could never see myself with anyone but you said, Lena. I thought that I lost my chance to be with you cry, Lena. No, never my heart has always been yours said, Kara. I love you my Kara said Lena and I love you my Lena said, Kara. Both hug and kiss each other.

Lena started to laugh. What so funny love said Kara. are girls are awake said, Lena. Let's go and till the others and or girls said Kara with a smile. Are you truly OK with them calling your mom to Kara said, Lena? Kara looks at Lena with a smile and said the moment that I meet them and found out that they were yours I loved them as my own said, Kara. Let's go get our daughters and tell them that their moms will never be apart said Kara with a smile. Lena smiled and said OK.
On their way upstairs, they found that everyone was at the house was washing them even Cat. Cat how did get here said, Lena. What I was with your moms and Eliza out parting Lena could only groin. Uncle Aaron when did you come home Lena ran to her uncle to hug him. I missed your uncle, Aaron. Me too a little one.

I see my mom drag you along there drink games said, Lena. Yap, they did say Aaron. Did they torture you again said, Lena? Hey, we heard that we were all haven fun said J. Lena notes the looks that Cat was given her uncle. Uncle Aaron did you meet my friend Cat said, Lena. Yes, I did say, Aaron. You were right about her she is one of a kind said Aaron with a smile. Yes and also a dig pin said, Lena. she didn't get to finish because Kara had covered her mouth with her hand. What were you going to say Cat said with narrow eyes. Lena only smirks and said you already know what I was going to say. You are the one hows is a pine. Oh, Cat I didn't know you love me that much but too bad I am taken said Lena with a faking hurt look and taking Kara's hand dragon her upstairs. On her way up she heard I will bet you one day Lena. Lena just yells back no you won't Cat and the laughter from the rest.