chapter 29 knowing their enemy

Lane looks up in there her home at first she was confused she wonders how she got home. She let it go for she saw an anime in her face AAA Lena scream and fill out of the bed. The others in the house ran to Lena's room to see what happen. When they got there Lena was a tangle in her sheets on the floor. Lena are you OK said Kara in a concerned voice. Yes, I am finding it is just that Atlas scared me said Lena with a blush. The rest just had an amused smile. Cat straight out laugh at Lena. You ha ha ha scared by your pet. Shut up Cat said Lena with a pout. Then Lena saw Abby's wrist and yell no way you finch virtual.

Everyone jump when Lena yell. Lena walks to Abby and got her wrist. Did you Abby Lena say with a smile? Yes, we did Lena Abby said with a smile. Why am I not on venture said Lena with a Whine. What are you to talk about said, Lucy? Is a spaceship I designed said Lena not paying attention to the others for she was too interested in Abby's communicator. These are so cool can a take it apart and put it back together said Lena with a smile. No, take apart your communicator said, Abby. I don't have one said Lena with a whine. You do say Abby taking out Lena's communicator. No way said Lena as she put it on she started punching button's then she was gone. What where has she said, Alex. All Abby did is grow and start punching buttons to and said hang on. The others and Abby disappear. What everyone said as they look around. Abby just says Welcome to Ventura with a smile.

These spaceships were designed by Lena herself said, Abbey

These spaceships were designed by Lena herself said, Abbey. No way she did yell at Lena's mom. Yes, she did son where is Lee at by the way said Abby with a smile. She is in the engine room mom. I should have known said Abby rolling her eyes.

On their way to the engine room, everyone was shocked

On their way to the engine room, everyone was shocked. Seriously Lee design everything said, Lucy. Yes, everything that you see. How smart is that girl to be able to design these ships said, Eliza? Everyone was looking at Sam J and Aurora we don't know we never test her but she did graduate high school when she was 10. Everyone in the room was shocked to hear that. We did remember the school wants to test her because she always finishes her teat fast and says they were too easy said Aurora. Oh yeah, what was her score said J? It was 192 but she was only 8 years old said, Sam. What every one of the Super Friends and Justice League yells. How old was she said Cat? She was only 8 said, Sam, repeating it. When they got to the engine room they started to laugh Lena was trying to convince one of the aliens in the engine room to let her take apart one of the Androids. Come on Isaac let me take him apart I'll put them back together said, Lena.

Lena, you are not taking anything apart on this ship said Abby with a smile as she shook her head

Lena, you are not taking anything apart on this ship said Abby with a smile as she shook her head. But Abby said, Lena. No, but Lena we need all the help that also means that robots said, Abby. Fine Lena said with a pout. Lee yells a voice before it jumps into Lena's arm. Ava, I miss you said Lena holding the little girl in her arms. The kid's parents ran to Lena to and hug her. Lena where are the girls said Valley. Lena with that got a sad look that tears were forming in her eyes.
Lee are they OK said Valley with concern. They are fine I just had to send them away for their safety Lena said with tears. Kara went to Lena and hug her from behind it OK love. It, not Kar I miss my baby's Lena said turning around and hugging Kara well tears fall from her eyes. The others seeing these felt their hearts break. Abby saw these came back with an easy solution. Bring the kids here Lee you and the rest of your family could stay here until we capture Lillian. With that Lena smiled and hug Abby and said think you so much, Abby. Let me show you your room they all follow Abby to Lena's room.

These are your room your girls' room is through that door on the lift

These are your room your girls' room is through that door on the lift. Your mom can have the room on your right. Your girls' gran can have the left room. The others can have any room they want. Louis that was looking around keeps seeing the same person following them. OK, why are you following us? I Am not following you I am following Lena I am one of her guards I have to protect her when she is on board at all cost. Then why aren't you closer to her said, Louis? I am being given her time with my queen she always misses her when Lena is back home said the man with a smile? I know our Queen will not let anything happen to her said the man. Vince Lena calls out. Excuse me Vince bow to Louis and went to Lena with a smile. Yes, miss. I want to have my girl's room ready I want to get some of their clothes her and toys can you and the others help me said, Lena? What I can't help said Kara with a pout. No, because you and the others are going to get the plan ready so we have to hurry up to stop those Rockets from going to the atmosphere and killing all the aliens said Lena.

Kara was just pouting Lena only smile and kiss Kara. I promise to make it up to you later said Lena to Kara before leaving with Vince. Kara was frozen in place. Aurora brokers her Frozen state by hitting Kara on the back of the head. Thinks said Kara with a red face. Let us get those over with I want to spend time with my girls said, Kara. Or you want to spend time with Lena alone said Alex with a smirk. Alex yells at Kara with embarrassment. The others just laugh at Kara's expression.

Lena was finch putting on the kid's clothes when Abby and the others came in with a smile. What going on Lena look at her friend. We have a surprise for you to come on said Lucy with a smile. OK, Lena follows them into the mine room with the others there too. What is going Lena said very confusedly. When the others made the move out of the way there in the middle where her girls Mommy yell her girls running to her. Lena did the same her girls flow to her arms and hugged her girls. On the floor where she fills. Think you how did you get them here so fast said Lena to the others in tears. We didn't say, Kara. I did come to a voice from behind her