chapter 21 New suits

We are here said, Lena. In the room, you could see computers all around. On the wall, you could see the designs of the prototypes. Those are not your suits. This is said Lena as she turns on a switch where you saw 4 suits. Aurora, Sam, Kara, and Clark saw them they all smile. Gran, you are midnight blue with silver. Mom, yours is also the midnight with gold. On of yours, I put your house crest on it. Kara, you and Superman are almost the same the only difference is your cap she turns it around there in it was Sam and Aurora's house symbol the where now intertwine. I could change it she didn't flinch because Kara kisses her. You mean you like it said Lens with a smile. No, I love it, Lena. You know what you ask me, Lena said Kara. Yes, Kara, I know what I did said Lens. So you know that you just ask me to marry you said, Kara. Yes, I did do you want to marry me, Kara. Lena said showing Kara a silver bracelet with her house symbol. Kara did the only thing is by kissing Lena. Hi, you two are not alone here said Alex with a smile.

Do I take that as a yes said Lena? Yes, I will Lena you have always been my match and always will be said Kata with tears. Why don't we celebrate later said Lena with a smile? Let us go back to what we came here for you 4 put your suite on so you can test them said Lens. Kara and the rest got their new suits to want to get change. We will wait for you in the testing ring. Kara are you sure about marrying her said, Superman. Kara looks at Superman in the eye and said I have loved her since we were kids Kal-El I was hers since the moment we meet said, Kara. With that Kara, walk past him. They were known in the testing ring. Lena OK all your suits are not just Kryptonite resistance they also are fire resistance. Your cape will protect anyone from fire and bullets. Lena got a led box from a table close by. Mom do you trust me. Yes, Lena, I do trust, you said Sam. These will not hurt you trust me OK said, Lena. Then Lena open the box there was green Kryptonite but nothing happen her suit protected her. Everyone was in wonder who Kara and Superman
S

said at the same time. I will tell you later there other things you should know about them. Kara love comes here she touches her collar these butting you can activate it by voice or pushing it your will alarm DEO and us here at HQ my mom and gran will only alarm here at HQ yours superman I did know who to send to it that you need help I put one on but I didn't activate you can program it as you see fete. Kara pushes the s on your belt. When she did she turn invisible. Everyone was in wonder. Alex walks to Lena you got to make me one of those. I have something better than that for you said, Lena. Kara love for us to see you pouch the S again. Kara did what she was told and ran to Lena hug her I love my new suit love. I am glad to know I have a surprise for Alex Lucy Maggie and my Ma.

These may not be like the other but will help she gave each a box to try them out said, Lena. Kara was hugging Lena from behind when the others return. Alex was like a Second Skin her suit color was black with blue. She had a vest with. The fast was identical to Alex but each had different colors. Maggie was black and red. Lucy was black and green. J was black and gray. So what is so special about these suits said Alex with a smile. They will make you stronger than any human. If someone shooting you will be protective by putting a force field around you also if the force field ever fills the suit is Bulletproof said, Lena. That is so cool said, Maggie. That is not the best part it will make you run fast. So why don't you all of you spar with the Justice League said, Lena? We would love to but we don't have room said Diana Lena only smile then walk to the wall and push a button then the whole room started to move in less than a minute the wall room changed it was like wall and floor there were no computers no glass there where mates the fashion second floor disappear there was room to flay. Is this batter said Lena with a smile? yah is batter everyone said. Then a want to know how it is a goose said, Lena. What you are not sparring with us said, Lucy. no, I am going to go call J"onn to see if the others were able to get the message after that I am going to call to see how my girls are doing said, Lena. I am coming said, Kara.

Before Kara and Lena leave Lena screams in pain Kara was about to touch Lena but Aurora uses her super-speed to stop Kara as she says don't touch her. Sam was already at Lena said. Oh, Baby girl who needs helps aunt Eve's mom she here needs help with Meg with that when Lena fainted. Sam takes her to the Infirmary and has Janet look at her the others we need to know. Kara looks at me we need to go and help Eve others need us said Sam. but Lena said Kara with tears. Look at me Kara Lena will be ok she has everyone that works here by her said Aurora. Yes, let's go the sooner we go help the sooner I can come back to her said, Kara.

Everyone got ready to and help the Justice League was very confused about what had just happened but they were ready to help. Diana, on the other hand, was very worried about her nice. She wants to stay too but Aurora was right. Superman, Aurora, and Kara were the first to arrive in Mag bar. What they saw was Cyborg Superman destroying everything and Eve Brianna and Mag helping others escape the destruction. Next to arrive were Flash and Cyborg. They when to help the aliens. Batman Wonder Woman and Artemis were next they were helping with the metahuman that was coming to start at Kara. Alexa, Maggie, and Lucy came into their car when they spotted someone on the roof. Lena should have given us something to look close to buildings. When Alex said that she starts at the building her eyes change color and now she was focused on the people on the roof. What the said, Alex. What Alex is looking at them is Lex and Lillian and some other man I can't look at him oh no Alex said. What is it said, Lucy? It's Max Lord said Alex in anger. We need to communicate with Kara and the Other said, Lucy. That open the communicator in her suit to Kara DEO Aurora, Sam, and J. Who is this said, everyone. It Lucy we have on our sites Lex and Lillian they are working together with Max Lord. What are sure said J"onn yes they are on the roof next door said Lucy in anger. Man, I wish I could hear what they were saying said, Maggie. That was when her suit did it for her. What I could hear them now said, Maggie. Oh, no said Maggie with wide eyes in fear. Till them to Retreat now yell Maggie in fear. Retreat now yells Lucy. All of sudden there was an explosion and all you could see is a big Green Cloud in front of them.