chapter 20 Finding family

Ok, those of you who like the Justice League. Am only going to have Batman Wonder Woman Flash Cyborg and Green Lantern. I'm also going to have Batgirl and Robin. That Batman is not going to be a bad guy don't worry.
******************************************************************************************

There in Lens's hands was her sister's necklace. By the gods that is Sara's necklace said, Diana in tears. I have to till her love Wonder Woman was about to walk to Lena and tell her but Artemis pulls her out of the room and said don't do that. What she has to know said, Diana. Not today we are about to go to war she has to send her daughters away said Artemis. The women that have been trying to kill her all her life are after her and her daughters said Artemis. You are right love said Diana in tears. They walk back into the room where they saw Lena and Kara in tears on the floor hugging each other. We have to win because I will not let that woman do to them what she did to me cry, Lena. We will win love we will raise them together with our family said, Kara. Yes, We will love Lena said. That is when Wonder Woman and Artemis made themselves be heard. Sorry to bother you said wonder woman. It ok miss said Lena cleaning her face. I just want to apologize for what Batman said, Diana. You don't have to if he is sorry for what he did he is the one to say it not you said, Lena. All I can say is that I don't think ill of you for his action said Lena with a smile. Wonder woman smiled in return giving her had. Lena gives her hand in return. When they shook hands Lena fill something.

Wonder woman has we met before said, Lena. Diana said Wonder woman. What Lena said confused. My name is Diana Prince and to answer your question no I don't think we have met said Diana with a smile. Lena looks into her eyes and the only thing she did was smile at her. I hope we will be good friends Diana said, Lena. I to Lena said, Diana. Artemis coughed to till them they are not alone. Oh, this is my wife Artemis said, Diana. It was a pleasure to meet you Artemis said, Lena. They were interrupted by Sam saying Lena we need you. With what mom said Lena walked to Sam. What is going on said Lena, Kara, Diana and Artemis followed her out of the room. When they got there Lena was surrounded by the Philistines your highness we heard that you are going to war we came to put ourselves at your service. Lena's eyes widen in shock for they were there on the floor bowling to her. Please get up said, Lena. They did without hesitating as one said your harness where would you like us. Just stay I will be back said, Lena. Lena just walks away. Kara and the rest of her family follow her what the rest of them did not notice was that Diana and Artemis followed them. All of them found Lena in the training room walking around in Circles how can they tell me to lead them into battle they could get killed yell, Lena. They are great warriors they trust you, Lena, they want to protect you and this city where you live said Sam with a smile.

You know where they will be used full Lena show them that you trust them by allowing them to help us said J. You are right ma but why do they still have to call me your Majestic I am no queen said, Lena. Artemis was holding her laughter Diana had to cover her mouth with her hand so they will not be caught she to had a smile for they were hiding outside the room. They walk out the way when they heard them close to the door. When they made it to the others I am sorry for leaving so soon said, Lena. it is ok we understand one of them said, to Lena. I need to know something do all of you since all the aliens are in the city. Yes, we can all say KC. Good, can you talk to them in your mines said, Lena? Yes, they all said the same thing. That is fantastic I need you all to send a message said, Lena. What is the message said Gabriel I need for them not to go out at night if they have to live to go out in groups even in the day to do the same said, Lena. Tell them that you are Supergirl friends so they could believe you finch Kara. We will but we need room to sit so mine could work as one said KC. Lena just looks at J'onn that said I will take them I know where they could work. Then she turns to her family gran mom and Kara I need you to go to HQ we also need superman is he awake yet said, Lena. I am awake said Supreme. good, you need to come with us said, Lena. Where to said Supreme. change your superhero suit  To one that could withstand any form of Kryptonite said, Lena. WHAT everyone in the room yell. Lena all she could do is cover her ears. So come on we have to go said, Lena. Everyone in Lena's family yells we are going. We would like to go to said Batman to Lena. Lena just looks at him in the eye and ok.

In HQ the Justice League was looking around they were seeing every form of aliens and humans working together. They hardly saw humans and aliens working together. They graded Lena with great respect and they can tell that there was no fear in any one of them. Louis, Martha, and Clark were the same they never have seen anything like this the way that every one of them looks at Lena with awe looks. How was Lena O'Connor to have the people look at her like that? Louis just could not take it and say does she not notice the way that they are looking at her. Kara heard these and walk to Louis. No, Louis, she doesn't how can she have these people and aliens be happy that she is heard said, Louis. They are happy because they care for her said, Kara. Lena and her family save almost all of them or Lena grew up with them said Kara with a smile. So they are here to pay her back said, Louis. No, they want to help her said, Kara. Lena did not just save their life Louis she gives them a family said, Kara. She was willing to set them up in a place away from here they did not want to say, Kara. They saw that she does not want to destroy she wants to create a future that you have seen around where humans and aliens work together not to destroy the planet but to save it said, Kara. With that Kara went back to Lena. Everyone that heard was in shock at what they heard. Diana was holding her tears at Bay. Artemis just looked at her wife with a smile as tears fell from her eyes.

We are here said Lena opening the door.