chapter 11 Fighting to come back

She will take the time but she will be OK. We had to put her in a coma so her body to heal.

When can we see her said, Sam?
You can see her in 30 minutes.
I have to call the others said J.
How are we going to till the kids said, Sam. Kids what kids
Said Alex. The kids that we save when Lena was trying to save your dad. Those kids love Lena. She is a mother figure even if she doesn't know it. How many kids Eliza. 20 said, Sam. There are 10 humans and 10 aliens said J. Why don't we bring them here said Sam? they are going to want to see her as soon as possible said J. Especially bluebird
Said Aurora. I will go make the call and tell them to prepare for the plane said J.  Where are they staying at said, Kara? All of them or adopted by friends said, Sam.

Bluebird is goddaughter to Lena and there are Lena's 3 girls we save them 3 years ago they have been Inseparable from Lena since then said J .why, not those 3 said Alex confused. All Sam and Aurora could do were laughing so hard that they almost fall to the ground. Those three didn't want to leave Lena for anything. They are the youngest
Eve was 2 when we rescue them. Faith 1 and Hope were 5 months old. They are Lena's babies.
She doesn't want the world to know about them yet not until we get rid of Cadmus for good.

J came running the girls will be heard in 10 minutes. Celine was bringing the girls here they kept bugging her until she gave in J said with a smirk. But a minute later her smirk disappear.

How are we going to tell them or Gran baby's that their mom is in a coma J said in tears?
E

Eliza looks at them and said to them most of the truth that their mom was hurt by a bad man and that you were able to stop him.

Just then Alex's phone ring.
Hello, yeah we will be there.
Come on Kara we got to go. When they return to the DEO Alex and Kara were angrier than before. Winn just saw them and said wow a think you need to cool off before seeing him. They just look at him. Or not I will shut up now said, Winn.
Good boy all Alex said. When they went to the interrogation room
Janes saw them in his face lit up
Kara, Alex till J'onn to let my out off here I didn't do anything wrong said, James. I just show the world that she is a monster said, James.

That was it for Kara she uses her super speed to get James from his set and pin him in the wall. Why James said Kara in anger.  she a monster said, James. You don't know her and you Condemned her for the sins of her half-brother yell Kara in anger. When they have been after her to kill her yell Kara hitting the wall. You didn't show the world anything but that you are the true monster here said, Kara. Supergirl put him down that is an order said J'onn. But Kara didn't she still had him in the wall. J'onn looks for help from Alex but that was no help she just looks at James with pure hatred. James just looks at Kara with surprise he can't understand why was he the bad guy. Tell us why did you truly hate Lena I know it is not because she is blood-related to that family said, Alex.

James looks truly scared and shocked. What do you mean Alex said, Kara? Lena before she left her apartment today told me one of our friends was working for the Cadmus that she still hadn't figured out which one said, Alex. That is when J'onn saw everything of Cadmus's plan That James had to do. That is when James looks like a different person. He smirks at Alex and said you figured it out an agent.
He told them that the plan was to have Kara fail in love with him and break her. But the plan has fill when Kara turns him down. That all those years wasted being superman friend. That his new plan was just to kill Lena. Because Lillian is right that girl should have not have been born. That was the last straw for Alex. Kara let him down now said, Alex. Kara did listen to Alex. Remembered what a told you said, Alex. She didn't finish she just walk forward. All throw the
DEO you could hear Agony of a Scream. Kara, Alex, J'onn, and Winn were now in the meeting room with Lucy on the screen she was being in the form of what has happened the last 24hur. Lucy are you sure about this. We are 100 percent sure said J'onn. He admitted it. I can't believe it's a dated him Lucy said in disgust. How is Miss O'Connor?
She is in a medically induced coma.
But she is going to be OK. The problem is telling her three daughters said, Alex.

What she has 3 kids said, Winn. Yes, she adopted those three girls when she saved their lives from the Cadmus. Eve is 4 Faith is 3 and Hope is 2. How are they going to handle seeing their mom like that said Kara in tears? I'm coming back to National City at once said, Lucy. J'onn and Lucy we want to ask for time off from the DEO said, Alex.
We said, Lucy. Yes, Kara and I have been talking we are going to help Lena with her girls said, Alex. So until she can take care of her girls, we won't help the DEO said, Alex.
I will help in only an emergency.
I am going to tell Cat that I won't be coming to Cat Corp. I will only go in an emergency too said, Kara. You 2 love your jobs said, Lucy. Yes but we love Lena more than our jobs said  Kara and Alex at the same time. John Winn and Lucy were shocked those two were Workaholics for them to say that they really must love Lena. Then do take time off you 2 said, Lucy.
Think you Alex and Kara said to Lucy.

When they were living Winn stop them. Is she really in a coma? Yes, she is said Kara with tears in her eyes. Her kids are they coming said, Winn. yes, they probably here already said Alex in a sad voice.

We got to go see you soon Winn said, Alex.

Back at HQ
The girls were in tears when Kara and Alex arrived. They were at Sam, J, and, Aurora's arms Eliza was padding hops back.
Hi, we are back said, Alex.
When the Kids saw Alex. She got the surprise of her life as the girls got up and ran to their aunt Alex and hug her. Eve is the one how talks first aunt Al Mommy hurt she said with sad and teary eyes. Hope is the one that saw Kara first and yells mama.