chapter 3 The start of the fight

Lena yells and runs and threw herself at Eve and said you made it do we get to meet your, new girlfriend. Sara Lena I will like you to meet my girlfriend Brianne she looks human not like Eve that had blue skin down green hair. Or you human or alien said, Lena. I am human said, Brianne. Oh OK welcome to the family and please take care of my auntie Eve said Lena with a smile. Think you Bria said with a smile. The Denver cannot believe it they never made humans like the O'Connor.
Eve look at the Denver's and said or you going to introduce us, Sara. Sara did introductions to Jeremiah Eliza and their daughter Alex and Kara Denver. It's a pleasure to meet you. Why are you looking so down Lena said, Eve? I may be in trouble said, Lena. What Eve was in shock her little girl got in trouble. What happens to you usually now that I think of it I don't think you have been in trouble at all said Eve. Eve looks confused and looked at Sara and said Has she going into trouble. Knowing that Sara was the thing I don't think she has this is a first for me said, Sara. Lena told her what happen to her aunt. To tell you the truth I don't think she should get in trouble she was protecting those two young ladies said, Eve. She looks at Jeremiah and Eliza's further input. Mom is going to the hotel room to wait for my punishment if I'm in trouble said, Lena. We are going to mom said Alex. Now Sara look freaked out and said she is going to hate me for the Punisher. Eve just laughs. Don't laugh Eve it's not funny said, Sara. Eve just put her hand in Sara come down Lena could never hate you even if you punch her that girl has so much love that a don't think that is possible for her to Hate anyone. Call Sam and J they will tell you the same thing or even call her gran. Their phone ring interrupted there to talk is mine said Sara hi Lee yes they can OK good bay love.

Sara takes to Eliza how old were you, girls when you first punish them. Alex was 6 she got mad but got over it. Kara is adopted but we did Punisher 2 years ago she didn't get mad just sad. Do you two want to join us? Jeremiah and Eliza look at each other and agreed to join them for dinner.

It was already late when Jeremiah Eliza and Sara went to Sara's went to pick up the girls. What they found was the most amazing thing there was Lena in the middle of the bed with the two sisters on both sides. What was amazing was that Kara was in Lena's arms and Alex had her arms over both of them like they were protecting each other. All the adults in the room smiled.

I will wake up Kara said, Jeremiah. Lena has always been a light sleeper. In that instant, Lena woke up. Mommy Lena whispers out. yes, the baby I am right here said Sara. Kara was having nightmares she said Lena in a sad voice. That was when Jeremiah said woke up Karen and said thank you for taking care of her. Lena was still trapped by Alex could only say no problem, sir. Lena is the one to wake her up Al your mom and Dad or here. Buy Lena said to Denver's family.

All through the conference the O Connors and Denver's family were inseparable. Their daughters most of all Lena was teaching them how to defend themselves. Lena one day notice then Kara will flinch in loud noises so one day she told Kara in front of Eliza if she gets sensory overload. Eliza tents so did Kara did Lena didn't let them talk a could help you with it a don't know if it helps for humans but one of my friends that is an alien has super heard she use to get sensory overload when she started getting her powers. Really what help your friend said, Eliza. It helps her with meditating she will go to her room and made it dark cover the windows and everything and then she would light a candle set in the middle of the room and close her eyes and take a big breath and not think of anything and one that didn't help she will concentrate on one person only and listen to their heartbeat until she will not hear anything at all said, Lena. And it works said, Kara. yes, it did it helped notes when she would start to get censored overlook also when she starts getting stressed out. How many friends do you have that have powers said, Eliza? Lots I have one that strong he can band still. Eliza and Kara were wide eyes by this. What helps him not hurt anybody said, Eliza. Tai Chi said, Lena. Tai what said, Kara. It's a form of martial arts that does not use strength but movement. Really and it helps him with his strength said, Eliza. Yes, it did it also helped him learn to defend himself from humans that wanted to hurt him because he was an alien said Lena with a frown. Lena turns and told Kara if you want me to help come and find me OK Kara. With that Lena lift room to find her mom.

What do you think Eliza said, Kara? I will talk to Jeremiah about this okay. Later that night they set Kara and Alex down OK Kara about Lena teaching you how to meditate that's an excellent idea also Alex you are going with her said, Eliza. What are you talking about said Alex? So they told Alex what happens. Oh OK, I will go with her said, Alex. What about Tai Chi said, Kara. We look it up and we think is a good idea you both learned it said, Eliza. When we get home I know who could teach you said, Jeremiah. Yes said, Kara. OK, what is Tai Chi said, Alex. That's when Kara show her a video that she found online. Wow, we or going to learn that said Alex. all Kara said was yep.

So Lena teaches them how to meditate and one day Alex told her about the Tai Chi class that her mom and dad or going to be in. I wish you knew how to do Tia Chia said, Alex. I do say, Lena. So Eliza Jeremiah or Sara would find them if they were not meditating they were learning how to do tai chi. That is how the kids spend the month doing until it was time to say goodbye. I will miss you said Lena to Alex and Kara. The adults were saying goodbye. Keep in touch you hear Sara said to Eliza. Come on Lena your punishment for you start today yells Sara to Lena. Lena's punishment was extra Shores spend more time practicing martial arts for extra discipline. Yes mom Lena yell and run to her mom

none of them knew that it won't be the last meeting for years to come for girls Faith was intertwined for they will meet again.

Luther's mansion

Mam, we found them we know where they live. So you found that hoar and her brat said Lillian in pure anger. Yes, mam, we did. well, get rid of them for good make that brat know that she should have not have been born that her existence is nothing. Lillian got a picture out of her desk
I told your husband that I will get rid of them and is your fault. she broke the picture frame and walked out of the study. There is the study that lays a picture of Lion Luther.