Chapter 36 Puting thing back together

The days following the arrest of Luther's hell came to a lot of country's for it was not just the Luther's there were arrested people that work in the law and for the government, there were also people that own very successful businesses. Throw all that the heroes were trying to keep the peace. Cat and Louis are the two how broke the story to the people and praise Lena for what she did. They told her story of what happened to her and what she did over the years to survive
H

How she helps aliens and humans from Luther's. Everyone who knew Cat and Louis was shocked that they both wrote a story together for they were well known for their rivalry. The instant that their news went all over. People wanted to pictures of Lena and her family but she was nowhere to be seen for she still forced her into bed rest by her family.

I want to go to work Mom till Emma and Regina lift the bed rest said Lena with a pout. Sam and J only smile and said sorry kiddle but is for your good. Lena just fills back to bed and the groin and says can at least go back down to earth. No, you still can't go back to earth said J. What's why  Lillian is dead Lex is in jail and Cadmus is no more says, Lena. That people are going to want to take your picture of you and the girls will not lift alone said, Sam.

Why would they want pictures of me and my kids said Lena was confused because of the article that Cat and Louis write about you said J. Oh, the people are still on about that said Lena in surprise voice. Yes, they are said J with a nod. Find I wonder if I can convince Abby to let me take a port one of their robots said, Lena. Just then Abby enters the room hearing Lena. Nope, you are not taking a port any robots said, Abby. Why not said, Lena. Because you have a visitor said Abby with a smile. Who said, Lena. That would be me Miss O'Connor said the president. President said Lena in a whisper. I would like to talk to you and your family and friends said The president. Sure in one condition said, Lena. And what that will be said the president with curiosity. Lena smirk did Supergirl squeak when she saw you. The others along with the president laughed. yes, she did say the president with a smile. I knew it said, Lena with a smile. We will get everyone together in an hour said Sam. Then Lena smile at the president so how have you been since removing the idiots from your office said, Lena. The president only laughed and shook her head before sitting down in her bed. Both of them talk for an hour like they were old friends.

Sam was the one how had to break up the conversation. Hi, you two everyone is here already. No way said Lena looking at the time. I guess we got lost track of time the president said with a smile. Lena that was still a little weak from her ordeal almost fell from the floor when she got up from the bed if the president was not there she would have. I got you Lena don't worry said the president. Think you Lena told her. Sam that saw these when to her daughter's side are you OK my sweet girl. I am OK mom I think I just got up to quickly Lena smiling at her mom. Do you think you can walk said, Sam? Yes, I think I can mom Lena said with a smile. OK then be careful I have to go talk to Diana and Artemis we will see you in the meeting room OK said Sam. Don't worry I will take care of her said the president.

The others came into the meeting room they stop in their tracks. Hi, guys are you going to sit down are just stand there with your mouths open said, Lena. That broke their shock from the others. Sit down me and Olivia have been getting to know each other said, Lena. She is the one who wants to talk to us said, Lena. This is actually about you the most Lena said Olivia with a smile. I heard about the planets Alliance that you and Abigail created I talk to her and some of the aliens that came to help you by the way they are truly very protective of you Olivia said with a smile. The risen I want to talk to you is I want to know is how can earth have to do to be in the Planet alliances said, Olivia. They told me that is up to you to decide that if Earth is ready to be in it said, Olivia. Can I think about it Olivia for in few days and I will give you my answer said, Lena. OK for the rest of you I would like to give a ceremony to all of you for defending the earth and that goes for you to Lena said, Olivia. We will gladly go to the ceremony said the heroes. And Lena will you go to the ceremony said the president.

When will the ceremony take place said Lena. 2 weeks from today said, Olivia. I am sorry I can't then for I have to get ready for the meeting of the Planet alliances they want me to go throw some files of other plants that want to join said Lena with a sad look. How about we make the ceremony by this Saturday said, Olivia. What you don't have to do that said Lena. So it's settled this Saturday the ceremony will be said, Olivia. We will talk soon Lena said to Olivia. we will Olivia don't worry about that said Lena. With that Olivia left.

So are you going to lit earth join the Planet alliances said Alex. Alex yell Eliza. What likes you all didn't want to know said, Alex. Lena just smiles and said like I told Olivia I need to think about it. Abby do you think a could borrow BT for fuel hours said, Lena. Of course, Lena goes right ahead said Abby with a smile. with that Lena got up and life the meeting room. What is wrong with her said, Louis. Nothing she is going to think about what the president said J. What there to thing earth joining the Planet alliances is a good thing right said Alex with a confused look. Oh,  child, it can be a good thing but if the time is right but if not it could be one of the worst said Abby. That is when everyone lifts the room.

It took two days for Lena to truly think about what the president said. Everyone was in the meeting room when Lena walk in. Thanks for being here Olive these past days all I have been doing is thinking and I am sorry to say I can't expect the earth to be in the Planet Alliance said, Lena. What why yell everyone. My, I ask why said the president in an understanding voice looking at Lena. It is because earth is still too Young there are still a lot of hate tours aliens and if the technology that we offer goes to the wrong hand it can be a disaster said, Lena.

So I got a proposition for you-you will be able to join the meetings and the earth won't be in the alliance but we will help the earth as much as possible but technology will be a no said, Lena. Then how can you help said the president? Some teachers could help you with the technology and if earth ever gets invited my people will help but if earth wants those teachers aliens should be protective because I will not have them be the harm in any way. Aline needs more rights Olivia and when I see that humans are no longer afraid of the unknown then earth will be accepted to the Alliance said Lena in a voice.

Everyone was quiet for they knew she was tilling the true earth is still so Young. We will sign an agreement when the rest of the people come to our meeting said, Lena. I understand think you for everything Lena I can't wait to meet them said Olivia with a warm smile.

It was time for the ceremony everyone from reporters to movie Stars was there. Lena was so nervous for the first time in her life but she was lucky that Alex and Lucy were going with her. Why are Maggie and Ivan not going with us to the ceremony said Lena? Maggie is going to meet us there. What about Ivan Lucy why is she not coming with us said, Lena. Why are you telling me? Oh please, you have a thing for Ivan Lucy I swear sometimes I get the urge to lock you tow in a room to either confess or fuck with that Lena wants and got her coat

Living Lucy and Alex shock. The ceremony was fun the hero's think Lena for her help and when she got her award the hero's all shared the toast for her. When it was time to go home Alex, Maggie, Eliza, and Lucy were sad Lena saw this and said what with you 4. Well you are all better you don't need us at home I mean your house said Eliza nervous at Lena. You 4 are something. Eliza, I want all home for you are all my family so please move home permanently said, Lena. I never told you because I thought you were all new I want you all there so please forgive me if you thought that any of you guys were inconvenient in any way when you are not so please come home said, Lena. All 4 women were in tears by now. When Lena finch talking they all hug her. Think you, Lena, we will move the rest of our things tomorrow said Eliza in tears.