chapter 14 Recovery part 3

What everyone yells. There was no time the door to the room open. Lena O'Connor why was I not allowed to see you until now said Cat. Lena that had got under the covers just said yo no soy Lena. Everyone just holds their laughter. You're not Lena O'Connor I was pretty sure this was her room said Cat. No senorita.
Then tell me why her family is here.
Everyone in the room could hear her response damn it said, Lena. Come out under the covers Lena said Cat getting frustrated.
No, you are mad at me said, Lena. You are acting like a kid said Cat. Don't care said Lena right away. Lucy just whispers to Alex's ear is it always this entertaining with her around. Alex just nod.

Come out now or I will pull the covers said Cat. I am coming out don't do it said, Lena. That was just mean Cat said, Lena with a pout. Then stop acting like a kid said Cat. You stop being mean and I'll stop acting as one said, Lena. That is not possible said Cat. Then it is not possible for me either said, Lena. All Cat can do is grow. Grow to you too Cat said Lena sarcastically. You still haven't answered my question said Cat. What was the question Lean and look confused? All Cat did was glare at her. You are playing with me, aren't you said Cat? That did it for Lena she just smirks and said it work, didn't it?

Everyone in the room just started laughing even Cat. Lena my question. Oh is because you weren't on the list I was going to sign it the same day that this happened all the papers were in my office said Lena. When I woke up and found out that you were not notified I told my gran to let you in. It took this long because they're doing a background check on you said, Lena. I keep telling them that you are okay to come in but they were just being their overprotective selves like always Lena looked at Cat in the eyes and said sorry.

Cat just looks at her and walks close to Lena and hugs her. Thank you for trusting me said Cat. Why wouldn't I trust you? You are a good person I trust you years ago I trust now said, Lena. From then on Cat visits Lena more often.

Days pass Lena's time to go home came. Lena wont to wait to be at home to get answers from her family. The day came two days later when the Denver family and their friends and her family will be there. The time came when the dinner was over and they were in the living room Lena was sitting between Kara and her mom Sam.

Can anyone tell me what happened to that man that was willing to hurt others just to get to me said Lena? Everybody was shocked Lena had not said anything about that man since talking to Ivan.
Who was he said, Lena? Alex was the one to answer it was James he is the one how to hurt you and Ivan. He is also the traitor said, Kara. Where is he said, Lena? In
DEO in our custody said, Lucy. All through this Lena was looking at her lap there were tears in her eyes.
What is going to happen to him said, Lena?
He is going to go to jail said, Alex. He will be charged with attempted murder and murder kidnapping. He will probably be sentenced to life said, Lucy.
L

Lena just lit out a sob from everything she just heard. At hearing this Kara pick Lena and put her in her lap. I am sorry Lena kept repeating? Lena, there is nothing to be sorry about. But if Lena. No, but the love he is to be blamed not you said Kara. Kara is right sweetheart you were the victim on all these said J. Everyone in the room felt hopeless that their friend was like this. Lena had to fall asleep in Kara's arms. What are we going to do said, Kara?

All we can do is be there for her she is strong Kara she will be OK said J. All of them stayed there in the living room taking. Alex Maggie and Kara still staying at Lena's even Eliza and Lucy were there everyone had moved to the house that Lena bought. Her moms and gran had told her that they were going to upgrade the house for her that way she was staying in an apartment.

Days pass Maggie and Lucy were hanging out. Hi, why so blue Lucy said, Maggie. It noting said, Maggie. Come on it's not noting if you are looking so sad said, Lucy. You are going to think it is childless. Maggie just looks at her. Find just don't laughing said, Maggie. I promise said, Lucy. I am jealous of Kara and Alex the connection that they have with Lena said, Maggie. I never had that they love each other like sisters well except Kara that girl is totally in love with Lena said, Maggie. You know that I have a sister Louis but with her, I don't have any form of connection it has always been tension. I wish I had what Alex and Kara have with Lena said, Lucy. Someone to know when I am sad or hurt Lucy. Maggie just smiles at her and said it is not childless. It's not you care for Lena like that she is easy to care about said Lucy with a smile.
I see how anyone could love her that easily said, Meggie. You know I was jealous of her how Alex could easily be affectionate torture her But Alex explained why she loves her as a sister. Why is that anyways why do they love her said, Lucy?

Because Lucy my girls became sisters because of her. Lucy and Maggie jumped hearing a voice.
Eliza how long have you been here.
Lucy comes down I heard by accident what you were talking about said, Eliza.  sorry said, Lucy and Maggie. Lucy and Maggie look embarrassed. There is nothing to be embarrassed said, Eliza. Yes, there is me and Maggie being jealous of your daughters said, Lucy. You two don't know, do you said Eliza? Know what Lucy and Maggie said. Lane loves the two of you as sisters already. What Lucy and Maggie said with smiles.

Yes, she told me the other day that she started feeling your guy's emotions she even defended you with Alex the other day Maggie and you Lucy she admires your courage and your strength said, Eliza.
Then why does she seems so off with us said, Maggie? Eliza just smiles at them and said because she doesn't want you to tow to be scared of her. What why would she be scared said, Lucy. The power that she has can scare people said, Eliza. Think about it have someone knows when you are scared to be hurt or sad said, Eliza.
She doesn't know if it will scare you tow said, Eliza. Lucy and Maggie only took less than a minute in both said at the same time we are not scared of them. Then till her, you tow you tow will see that Lena won't hesitate to be around you tow said Eliza with a smile.