chapter 7 Learning about Lex

Lena's recovery has been hard she had to stay in Sick Bay for over 3 months. Her shoulder had to operate two times her stomach was Painful for one to recover for it hit some organs.

There in her recovery, she found out about the kids that all of them were in an orphanage. Things to Lillian they killed all their parents. This is what made her angrier. But what saddened her was Jeremiah she can't believe that he gave up his freedom for her. They are now looking for him.
She promises herself that she will rescue him.

7 years later Lena is known 24

Lena has had lots of changes over the years she has not found out about Jeremiah yet if he's alive or dead. The children that she has rescued she has protected them over the years. Some took them back to her childhood home others were adopted by her friends. She has saved many lives made new friends. She knows has her own company named Hope Enterprise. No one in the world knows that she's the owner of the company.

Lena was thinking of all the changes that happened in her life since her mother was murdered. She was looking out of her apartment in Star City. When Ivan interrupted Lena you got to see this she turn on her TV
Lena's heart broke on the TV there are saw her have brother had murdered thousands of people in aliens. Why do I have to be related to those people? Ivan went and hugged Lena those who love don't care about you related to those people. We love you. Her mom ran to her when they saw the news. Lena was crying more by this point that her moms came in. Why mom why do a get to be Blood-related to those people. Sweetheart looks at my blood does not matter what matters is your kind heart and your beautiful soul. DNA be damned you are not them you can never be them. Lena fell asleep in her arms. The next morning Lena was working in her home office when Ivan walked in I got good news she said we found out that Jeremiah Danvers is alive.

What seriously what Lena was so happy. Here I want to see these. there are pictures of him. Lena looked at it with a smile when she reached her eyes and told her to gather everybody to the meeting room I have a plan to get him home and also to bring down Luther's for good.

There were in the meeting room everybody Sam J Aurora Ivan Jacob Celine. I gather here all of you because I have a plan and how to take down Lillian Luthor for good. I'm buying Luther Corp the whole company. and I'm transferring it to National City. How is that bringing the Luther down said J?
Lena only smirks well Ma what better way than to buy the whole company in to show them who I am to the whole world who truly owns hope Enterprise.

Yes, it's time for the whole world to know that Lena O'Connor is Alive and Kicking. The company is an evil mom and what better way to bring it down than to buy it and have access to what they do and who are using their money for evil is cut the resources where it is the company also this she shows them the pictures of Jeremiah I'm taking him home to his daughters they need to know their father is alive said, Lena.

Who are you going to give the scoop said Faith?  Cat cop magazine said, Lena. Why they said, Ivan. I know her for I met her years ago said, Lena. We will start buying the company immediately we'll make arrangements to move as soon as possible said Sam.

That morning all over the world they heard of Hope Enterprise buying Luther corp and them moving their company to National City.

National City

At Cat Corp, everybody's going crazy no one knows who owns hope Enterprise everybody for years wanted to know who owns that company nobody ever got the scoop or anything.

DEO Winn was doing his job Alex was bugging him to know who is the owner of Hope Enterprise and what they want to National city. Look, Alex, I'm trying it's not easy everybody in the world has been trying to know who is the owner of Hope Enterprise even my hacking skills can never get access to it that company.
What in the world said, Winn. What happens said, Alex.  I was locked out said Winn. Alex got angry and walked out. Supergirl landing on the DEO hey Winn what's going on said, Kara. trying to get access to Hope Enterprise for Alex but no can do said, Winn. Yeah, I heard they bought Luther cope said, Kara. Yeah Clark and Lois have been wanting to know the owner of that company for years but they always find them and kick them up and in less than 5 minutes they seem to know when reporters enter their company said, Kara. I don't know how they do it but they always know who is a reporter said, Winn.

Weeks turned into months nobody ever got the scoop of who is the true owner of Hope Enterprise. They heard rumors that they were remodeling the whole building that used to be owned by Luther cope. people try to interview the construction walkers for nobody knew or nobody opens up of who is the owner.

Into 2 months Cat Corp phone ring Kara phone picked up. Hello, my name is Ivan and I work for hope Enterprise. Hope Enterprise am I hearing correctly Kara said. Yes, I would like to talk to Miss Grand please is it possible today. Just hold on a minute, please. Kara practically runs to miss Grant's office she walked in without even knocking. Karrie this better be important to just walk into my office said Cat. It is Miss Grant's hope Enterprises on the phone for you said, Kara. I'll get the phone right now said Cat with a smile. Kara what's going on said James hopes Enterprise just called Miss Grant I think they want to give her the interview. WHAT but they never want to give an interview said, James. Well, Mr. Olsen, this Friday owner of Hope Enterprise will give their first interview to me Cat said with a smirk.

Friday Cat Corp
Everyone was going crazy until the elevator opened in the very owner of Hope Enterprise with her people. Everybody's froze especially Cat Grant. No, it can't be said Cat in shock. This will be the first time that her employees will see her as a true human for Cat ran hug, Lena. It is you-you are the owner hope Enterprise said Cat in shock. I thought I'd never see you again
Flashback the day Cat met Lena

The cat was in a Warehouse she heard rumors about Luther doing experiments she wanted to catch them in the act. Miss, you need to leave or you are going to get hurt. She heard behind her when she turns she saw a 14-year-old kid. What do you mean kid? said Cat. Cone with me are you going to get hurt. she pulled Cat into one of the vans that were across the street. There Lena told her what was going on in the building and gave some evidence to Cat to break the story of what's going on.

In a flashback

Cat and Lena were so busy hugging that Lena didn't see Kara that was in front of them not until Kara drop Cats coffee cup. When they turn Lena was the first to whisper to Kara. You are all Kara said before She fainted.