chapter 23 Some Truth come out

I don't know I  just didn't want you all to worry about me so much but I was going to tell you when all these were over ma said Lena looking in the ground. J just hugs her daughter and said it's OK I believe you love. Lena just huge her mom. Lena kept trying to hold back her yawns but everyone said so J said Go to sleep baby girl I and Jeanette know how to get them out of the cocoons. But ma I want to help my Kara mom and superman Lena said with a yawn. No buts go to sleep said J. Lena just look at her and hang her head down in defeat walking away Mumbling about bossy moms.

J and Jeanette with the help of Alex and Eliza and in no time had freed the heroes of their cocoons. Now they were withing for them to wake up. By Lena's calculations, they could wake up in one hour said, Jean. Why don't we go and have a talk about what happened out there said J'onn? They all sit in the meeting room Alex and Wonder Woman along with J was saying what happened. OK, then tell me what happens with Batman why he is worse than any of you said J'onn. J Alex and Jean all smirk. Flash is the one who told him as he said Bat was beaten up by Lena. I was not Bat defended himself. You so where said Maggie laughing at him. Why would she do that said J'onn? Because she got tired of his attitude towards her and got frustrated by people like him said J glaring at Bat.  What I have done anything said Bat. You act like a pompous ass said Lucy looking at him in anger. Why do you judge her without even knowing her said Lucy in anger? I am just saying no one is that kind look around you she has to be after something said Bat. You are an idiot you meet her dose she seems to you that she wants to hurt someone no she is the kindest person you will ever meet said Lucy in anger. She would rather get hurt than some innocent person said, Alex in anger. I feel sorry for you Bat that you have to look at everyone you meet as an enemy said, Lucy, looking at Bat with a pitying look. With that, Lucy woke away from the room looking at Bat with pure anger.  With every one of Lena's family left the room. Lucy was in the training room when Louis inter the room. What do you want Louis? I want you to tell me why do you care for Lena so much.

What care for her is the same thing I told Bat? She is the kind person you will ever meet and the strongest too. She told her how they meet. That at first she was cautious around her but she saw that Lena doesn't put a show around her family and friends or the world. She told her how she has suffered. How her mother was murdered when she was only 9 years old. Louis listens to everything. She knew now that her sister admires Lena for the woman that she is. They didn't know that Bat and his team were hearing everything and that Bat himself was filled like a complete jackass. One hour later the supers were waking up. Superman was the first to wake up. How are we alive said, Superman. Wait until the others wake up then we will answer your questions said, Eliza. The last was Kara. Welcome back Kara said, Eliza. How did we survive the blast said, Kara? Alex told them how they are alive. So Lena save us said, Superman. Yes, she did say, Louis.
All of a sudden Kara froze Lena is all she said before using her super-speed to go to their room. There in the bed was Lena having a nightmare that she keeps calling for Kara and her moms. Kara and Aurora were the first to arrive in Lena's room. Kara just touches Lena and she comes down and kept saying soothing words in her ear it was enough to put her to soothing sleep. I am taking her home said, Kara. I think all of us could go home said, Eliza. Everyone had followed them thinking that Lena was in trouble. Martha, Louis are you staying with us said J. Diana you and your wife are welcome to stay said Sam. Louis kept looking at Superman. He is welcome to come. You Martha and Superman can stay at the pool house if you want to be said J. We will except said Martha. We will like to accept your offer to set Artemis. The rest of you are welcome to stay here if you like said, Sam. No think you will be staying somewhere else said Bat. I am going to go change and pick Lena up said, Kara. When they were leaving everyone saw that Lena was still asleep and in Kara's arms. Everyone surrounded her like they were protecting Lena. The Justice League stood in awe they don't notice so they said Flash. No, they don't they do that since Lena first came said J"onn.

In the morning everyone in the house was awake by an angry Cat.
The door to the house opens and closes with a bam. Lena Serene O'Connor, you have some explaining to do Cat yell at the top of her lungs going upstairs to Lena's room. Lena had gotten up fill off the bed then roll under the bed poor Kara she jumps off the bed and was now looking around the room for Lena. Cat opened the door to their room and saw that Kara kept looking around the room. Where is your wife Kara? I don't know where she is Miss Grant? Lena comes out now said Cat with a hiss. Cat was now looking in the closet when Lena was crawling to the open door where the rest of her family was looking in and holding their laughter. Hold it Lena or I will give you the worst reviews of your life said Cat in anger. Lena just looks at her with wide eyes and said you wouldn't do that. Tray me O'Connor said Cat with a smirk. Lena just sat on the floor giving a pout and puppy dog eyes. Oh, don't give me that look it's not going to work said Cat glaring at Lena. Find I will be nice today said Cat with a huff. With that Lena smile and yells, yeah thinks kitty cat. Don't call me that yell Cat in anger. Then Lena started repeating Kitty cat until Cat threw her a pillow in the face. Goo change I will meet you in your office order Cat. Yes, mam said Lena as she salutes Cat. Louis, Clark, Diana, and Artemis were shocked that Cat grant new Lena, and by the way they interact they knew each other pretty well that Cat can come and go to Lena's house as she pleas.

The others were just smiled and laughed at them. Come on love lits leave those tow at it said, Sam. Cat stops throwing pillows at me yell Lena. I still can't believe the way miss grant acted with Lena said, Kara. Oh, Kara, you should see the most hardened people that meet her have become friends with her even become protective so don't be afraid when they meet you they will threaten you said J. Oh, I already got some threat's said Kara going to the kitchen  I don't doubt it said J with a smile. How has threatened you said Clark? The kids that she save Cat, Ivan, J, Sam, Alex, Eliza, Lucy Maggie, Aaron, and Jeanette Kara said with a smile and you are happy they did that said, Clark. Of course, that means they love Lena said, Kara with a smile.