chapter 12 Recovery part 1

Everyone Froze when the head Hope yells mama. All the girls ran to Kara and jump in her arms.
What did just happen said Alex? It was with luck that she was able to have all 3 of them in her arms.
Mama mommy hurt Hope said with tears in her eyes,

That broke Kara out of her shock state. Mama, you are not going away are you staying Faith said with tears in her eyes. She was saying all that and grabbing Kara's shirt. This brought tears to everyone. No, I  am not going away am staying hear baby girl said Kara in shock.

With that Kara and the girls sit down. Eve why do you call Kara mama said, Sam.

Flashback

Lena why don't you give the girls another parent. Lena just laughed and said Ivan the only person I would want my help with my girls is Kara. She was my first love we were kids when we mate
I never saw her as a friend to me she was my match. To me, Kara will always be my girl's mama.
Even if she will never know.
What Lena never knew was that her girls heard everything.
End a flashback

Everyone was shocked no one knew Lena's feelings towards Kara back then. Why she would never tell me said, Kara. Mommy got said one day she saw you in pictures kiss someone said, Eve. She told aunt Ivan that she lost her chance to be with you. But she will be happy for you.
M

Mama do you love the man in the pictures said Faith. No, I kisses him thanking him he would help me forget your mommy said, Kara. I thought that your mommy died for a long time I cry for her said, Kara. So you love mommy said, Eve. Yes with all my heart said, Kara.
Yeah, the girls yell and hug Kara. The girls fall asleep a 1hur later.

Congratulations Kara your mom of three incredible girls said, Alex.
I don't even know how possible I love them Kara said with a smile. Well, Kara Eve is the one with black hair and the most beautiful midnight blue eyes.
Faith is the one with brown hair and the most gorgeous hazel eyes. Our little Hope is the one with blonde hair and the most gorgeous dark green eyes. These 3 may not be related to each other but they love and take care of each other as sisters said J. All 3 or aliens
They are from different planets.

Eve, she is so far she will control elements.

Faith Irene her people control the wind and fly they were even strong.

Our little Hope is from Neil ounces. Their people were healers. They live in Nature.
Most were empathy and psychics.
It was rare to have one with all those powers. We don't know what Powers she will have.

Wow, a thought they were human said, Kara. No these 3 were saved by Lena their parents were killed by Lillian there last wish was for Lena to raise them as her own. Hope mom she saw her daughter's future and it was beside her and those two. She told Lena that she would be their mom and that when they grow up they will be one of the greatest heroes this world has ever seen. They will Unite almost all planets together with other Lena will raise with her other half. She also told her that she will see it all come to be. That she will live for many centuries with her other half.

But how she is human Kara said.
We don't know when she said that she died. She didn't get to finish.

The days past the girls were inseparable from Kara. They started to call Eliza grandma too.
Kara Alex and Maggie stayed at Lena's apartment. Ivan was out in the Hospital. She could not believe she lit Lena down. Aurora found her crying in her office one day. Oh, Ivan it ok she will wake up soon. I lit her down Aurora. How could I face her now? She will tell you that it was not your fault. Aurora how could she Stand that much pain. We don't know but I think that she was to much worry about you to note her pin. Aurora hugs Ivan and told her to rest and the doctor told her not to overwork herself.

2 months for the doctors to remove her medicine that keeps her in a coma. But she didn't wake in till the 4 days. It was around 5 in the morning. Her machines started to dip doctors rush to her room. Lena Lena can you hear me it Emily squeeze my hand if you can hear me. There are is a squeeze and all the nurses in the room sign in relief. The dr turn to one of the nurses Raven can you call her family and let them know that she's awake.

In Lena home

A cell phone rings in Lena's parent's room. J is the one how to picks up the cell phone. Hello yes. Is Lena ok? WHAT yell J. With that, Sam woke up startled and floated up in the air. Everyone ran into the room even the girls.
What is going on Alex and Maggie said at the same time.
Lena J said with tears in her eyes.
What is going on is she OK everyone said. Lena IS AWAKE yell J with the brightest smile.
We are on our way said J on the phone. Everyone starts to go crazy taking at the same time Aurora is the one who put an order in it.
STOP she yell. Sam J and I will get the girls ready. Kara, you get their bags ready. The rest of you get dressed we are living as soon as you can. One of you girls calls your mom and till that Lena is awake.

Everyone was there in the HQ in less than 30 minutes. Even Eliza meets them there with a smile.
Lena meets their settings in the bed smiling at them when every one of them pile-up in the door. Mommy her girls yell for her. Faith flew to her mommy.
She landed in Lena's arms Softly.
Then there was Eve that did the same thing. Hop yell me to me want mommy. Eve and Faith use the wind to levitate Hop to Lena's arms. All the Denver women and Maggie were shocked the girls have never used their powers in front of them.

All of the rest hugs Lena and cried she was awake. The girls were now asleep in how long was I in a coma said, Lena. You were in the coma for 2 months and four days said J in tears. Lena only looks at the ceilings in tears came down. I would like to see Ivan I want to see with my own eyes that she is ok. We all ready call her she's on her way baby girl said, Sam. How did my girls been since I've been here said, Lena?
At first, they were crying for you
But once they saw Kara and Alex they calm down enough. They still had their moments where they yell that they only wanted you said J.
They were good said Aurora.
All through it Lena was touching her daughter's hair and holding them. There was a knock at the door that interrupted them.