chapter 9 Knowing a true friend

When Lena heard someone call her a Luther she flinch her mothers became alert and so did Ivan. But they don't need to defend her this time because Kara Alex and Eliza did that for them. How dare you talk to her like that without knowing her said, Eliza. Didn't you hear what she said Alex with a glare? What she been throw said Kara in anger. What she been threw said, Eliza. Come on she a Luther they are all murderers and Psychopaths said, James. He didn't get to finish because Alex punching in the face. You will not talk to her like that in her own home or in front of us because next time you're not just going to get punched in the face said Alex in anger. There in front of him were 3 angry Denver's and Lena's moms.

With the pin in his face and with
The looks he was getting from everyone he left.
They turn when they heard a sob that was Lena crying. Kara was the first to reach Lena. I am telling the truth Kara Lena said through her sob. We believe you said, Alex. You have always told the truth I don't think you have stopped as an adult said, Alex. J snored ya that never stop.

Kara, there is something else there is about you said, Lena. I need to know if you are Supergirl said, Lena. Yes, she is said Alex and Eliza said at the same time. Kara did the same by saying I am.
So when you were having that Nightmare you were talking Krypton Lena said with a smile.
Your dad told me you were an alien but he never gave me the chance to tell me what kind said, Lena.
I told you a mom that she was Supergirl said, Lena. Why are you so happy said Kara. because of you and Superman or not the first Krypton here on Earth said, Lena. WHAT yell everyone except for Lena's family and friends.

Where is she or he said, Kara?
Her name is Aurora said, Lena. Your gran Kara said with a smile.
Yes, would you like to meet her for you have met her daughter said, Lena?  That's me I am half Krypton my father was human said, Sam. What Kara said. But Kal-El said it wasn't possible. Well, he is wrong I am living proof said, Sam. Lillian knew she was using Kryptonite bullets to harm me that day if I haven't left she would have killed me that day said, Sam. What is your mom's name said, Kara? Her name is Aurora Zor said, Sam? Kara had a tear in her eyes and said that is my family.
What do you mean said, Sam
My name back home was Kara Zor-el. What yell Lena and Sam.
You are from the family said Kara in tears.

That means you are my nice said Sam with a smile. Mom is not going to believe this. Lee goo calls you gran said J. I don't have to she is on her way here said, Lena. How do you do that said Sam? At that moment Aurora enters the balcony entrance. Grand you know that's not an entrance said, Lena. it is to me sweetheart Aurora went and hug Lena I miss you said Aurora. miss you too Grand said, Lena. Grand, I like to introduce you to a few old friends of mine. This is Eliza and her daughters Alex Kara Denver's and their friends Maggie that's Alex's girlfriend and Winn J'onn. You should also know that Kara is also from Krypton She was known as Kara Zor-el said Lena with a smile. Aurora now had tears in her eyes you are family. She had Kara in a hug.

Will you tell me about your self said, Kara. Know Kara and Aurora were talking and the others were listening to them. Everyone was too engrossed in Kara's talk with Aurora. That they didn't notice that Lena was falling asleep on Alex's shoulder. The one that notice was Alex that put her head in her lap and by now was absentmindedly playing with her hair. Maggie by this point was getting jealous. She didn't know that Alex adores Lena as a sister.

Hi, guys, I think that we should go said Alex. why said Kara in a whined. Well, Lena is already asleep for an hour said, Alex. What why didn't you tell us Kara said embarrassed. We should put her to bed said, Sam. J was about to get up when Alex maid a had sign not to. I got this just tell me where. Down the hall 1 door to the right. Everybody said there Good bay.

Alex preview

Alex and Maggie were in their apartment. Maggie what is wrong why are you packing. I am going to go stay at a  friend's house for a few days said, Maggie. What why said Alex in a concerned voice. Did I do something wrong said  Alex that had tears in her eyes now? Because I think you have feelings for Lena said, Maggie. What  I don't say, Alex?
The way you acted makes me think otherwise did you used to love her before said, Meggie. What no I didn't. Let's go sit down and talk said Alex. You are right I did love her and I still do say Alex. Maggie was about to get up but Alex stops her.
But not the way you think said, Alex. I loved her and still do as a sister not as a lover said, Alex. I love how she was the only one into this day that can stop Kara's nightmares Only with one touch she will calm her said, Alex.
That without know she would come her worries. She was the first one to get Kara to truly smile.
With all this, Alex was in tears.
Maggie, she is the one how made us true sisters. 1 year I spin hating Kara and in that month that we spend with Lena, it is what made us true sisters. Maggie hugs Alex and kept repeating that she was sorry. It's OK Maggie I can see how it seems to you said, Alex. I love you, Alex said Maggie. Maggie, I love you I forgive you said, Alex. Anyway, you don't have to worry Lena was Kara's, first love.
WHAT yell Maggie. You got to till me now said Maggie. So one day Kara told my mom that she wants Lena to be her match said, Alex. What do you mean said confuse Maggie? In Krypton
It means that they want to get married to that person. You see when they find that person they consider a match it means that they will be faithful to that person said, Alex.
So Kara told my mom that she should make arrangements with Sara for Lena's hand in marriage said, Alex.
Seriously said, Maggie. They were interrupted by the window to Alex's apartment opening.

There was Kara in tears. What the wrong Kara said, Alex. I cheated on
Lena Alex said, Kara. She is going to Hate Me Now cry out Kara. Kara, she will not hate you she loves you, dummy said Alex. Should I till mom to talk to her moms if they would let me Court her said, Kara. When Alex and Maggie heard Kara they almost fell off the couch from their surprise.

Well, Kara, you have my blessing to court, my granddaughter said Aurora.