chapter 5 New life

One 1year later Lena is 10 years old
The year has been hard for Lena. she misses her mom she will cray at night. The other new they will confer her and she will sleep in one of their arms.

After what happened to Sara everyone became more protective of Lena. Lena became determined to learn different forms of martial arts. Sam came to her one day because she wanted to know why Lena was so determined to learn how to fight differently. Lena surprise her once again with her answer it was because I want to protect all of you guys. you guys are learning about Lillian and what they do to all of your kind if she wants to come for me I'll be ready but it hurts any of you I want to learn to protect you if I have to.
All Sam could do is hug her.

One day Lena went to her gran room hi gran can I All Aurora can do is tap the bed and smile.
Lena was in Aurora's arms when Lena begins to talk gran is OK if aunts Sam and Auntie J become like my mom's too. I want to call them mom. I know that they can never replace my mommy but I love them as my mom too. I was going to tell my mom if I could but I never got the chance. It is just it feels wrong to call them aunts gran. Do you think that my mom would have been mad at me if I had the chance to till her that day? Lena turn in her arms in tears. Aurora hugs her and wipes her tears away. Lena Sara knew how you felt. She waited for you to tell her. Gran or you just tell me to make me feel better said Lena. No sweetie I'm telling you the truth. What did she tell you were she mad said, Lena.

Flashback to that day
why are you so happy daughter of my heart said Aurora? I think that Lena is going to finally tell me that she won't to till Sam and Jane's mom too said Sara to Aurora with a smile.
And this makes you happy said Aurora. Yes, mom, I know that Lena has so much love and for her to have Sam and Jena on that pedestal makes me so happy said Sara with tears in her eyes Of Happiness.
I know that she is not trying to replace me she just loves those two as their mom is just the happiest feeling mom said Sara with a smile. Aurora just hugs her daughter and she cried with happiness.

Back to the present
You see Lee your mom was so happy that you love Sam and Jane as your mother's it made her the happiest that she had tears in her eyes of happiness said, Lena. Yes, sweetie said Aurora. with that Lena filled to a peas foul sleep in that year. Aurora knew her daughter listened to them talk. She saw her in her room crying. Oh, my baby is OK I have you. That is how Jane found them.

What is going on is Lena OK was the first thing that came out of J.
Smile and tears in her eyes Sam said that everything is OK. Aurora told me what happened. J with tears in her own eyes said is it true what you told her about Sara said J. Yes is true said Aurora in tears.

What I want to know is how it is OK with you 2 that she calls you mom. Yes, they said without hesitation. Mom, we love her as if she was our own. Good, then when she talks to you till her.

The next day Lena was nervous
At breakfast, they knew what was going on but they waited until she was ready to tell them. Can I talk to you aunties said Lena in a nervous look? Yes, of course, you can talk to us about anything said, Sam. I will leave you guys to it then said Aurora. NO yell Lena please stay gran Lena said with pleading eyes. Aurora couldn't resist so she sat down next to Lena. When she did Lena took her hand and squeeze it for support.

That day at the table Lena told them what was in her heart for a long time. Everyone there at the table had tears in their eyes. Sam and Jane walk over to Lena and hugger and tell her that they are owners she will till them, mom.
I want to call aunt J ma and auntie Sam's mom is it OK. Yes, baby girl is OK said Sam and J

7-year pass
Lena knows new the whole truth of her mother's past. About how she meets her father and how Lillian has been trying to kill her all along. This day is the day that Lena's life will change again.

Lena and Justin, we're driving home when the explosion happens the car could turn over Justin was passed out and Lena was still conscious. Get the girl Lena heard she can't hold on anymore she lost consciousness when they picked her up. She comes through in a dark room. All sudden the door open incomes Lillian Luther

Lillian came in with a smirk that she will find a scared girl. Lena only looks confused for a second oh you found me, Lillian. So you know who I am. Lena only rolls her eyes, of course, I know who you are you're the mental case woman who hates everybody except her precious little son.
Don't you talk about my son? Lillian said Heating Lena across the face. Lena only spits the blood at Lillian's shoes and smirk why do you tell me to tell you who you are. What a psychopath can't hear the truth said, Lena. Lillian only looks angry and told her man to kill her. Hey Lillian how does it feel that you're always the second choice Lena yells out? Lillian only stops and smirks and how does it feel not even get to know him. It feels pretty good because I didn't get to live with a psychopath laughed Lena. Lillian storms out of the room.

The man started Heating Lena as soon as Lillian walked out. Lena was too busy and untying her arms. She thought to herself thank God that Jacob showed me how with Stan's pain. Humans and are not that man is the best.
As soon as she unties her arms there's a commotion in the hall. The room door opens what the hell are you doing here Jeremiah. Stopping you. He shot one of the men. This distracted the men they didn't notice Lena untied her arms. the man that was in front of her knocked him out with one hit in the back. That allows Jeremiah to shoot the other two. Lena gives the time to press a button in her bracelet and know She was untying her feet. Jeremiah said what is it that you just push in the bracelet that my aunts gave me. They are in their way said, Lena.