chapter 24 Getting to know family

Back In the kitchen
How long have they known each other said, Louis. Who said Kara confused look. Cat how long has she known Lena said, Louis. Oh, she knows Lena for the last 10 years said Kara is going to get something to drink. Are you serious said Louis and Clark with wide eyes? Yap Cat loves Lena those two have a special bond they live to tease each other but when the other need help the other will be there said, Kara. Clark and Louis look around the others look like there was a normal occurrence.

In Lena's study
Why didn't you call me Lena said Cat in a sad tone. Lena moves from her seat to sit close to Cat. I am so sorry everything was so sudden that I was not thinking and with my power gowning I forgot to call you said Lena with a sad look. What do you mean by your powers growing said Cat? Lena told her what had been going on with her power's how she is now seen through her family's eyes when they are hurt. They spend almost 1hour talking they were interrupted by Kara telling them that breakfast was ready. Good, I am hungry said Lena going to her and kissing her. Kara did not tell them that she could tell that both have been crying.

Everybody was almost finished with their breakfast when someone opens the door to the house and yells O'Connor get out here. Lena knew the voices her eyes were widened and said no no no no they can't be here. Lena was looking around she had no choice she hides under the table. The last thing she said is I am not here I never existed. Her moms had an amused smile. The figures show themselves Sam, J where is your daughter. Sam said with a smile we don't have a daughter as she said that J was pointed to the table. The one with blonde hair raised an eyebrow. The other just smirk. You don't have a daughter. With that, the table floated to the ceiling. Lena was sitting on the floor. She got up and ran out of the room. You are not taking me to scream Lena.

Get her Emma said the Burnett with that Emma ran to Lena. We do these each time that we have to give her a physical I don't understand why she is afraid of said, Regina. Sorry, we don't get it said Sam as she laughed. Then they heard Lena yelling  I don't want to you are not taking me. Just get down scream Emma. Never I want to live scream, Lena. I am going to go check on those two idiots said, Regina with an exhausted voice. Everyone ran to go see what was going on they all laughed at what they saw for they saw Lena hanging from the chandelier. Lena comes down now said, Regina. No Lena reply. LENA SERENE O'Conner COME DOWN NOW  scream Regina. No make me say, Lena as she glare at Regina. Oh, I will make you said Regina with a smirk. In a second Lena is floating in the ceiling and Emma got some rope in one go they drop Lena on the floor without hurting her then they tie her up. The tow had to wrestle to tie her up but in less than three minutes they had her. OK, we did it Emma said to her wife. What do you have to say know Lee said Regina with a smirk. All you could hear were mumbling noises from Lena because they had covered her mouth. Lena all could do was glare at them. We are taking her to HQ said Emma we will do her physical exam there.

We will be there in an hour said J. All the while Emma had Lena over her shoulder. Bay Lena listen to your aunts said Cat laughing. The others had their laughter until they were gone. So let us get ready to go to the DEO to find out how to stop Lex and the others said Diana smiling also because now she knows Lena is well-loved by her family.

They were in the DEO and going nowhere every plan where taking them nowhere. Maybe we should wait for Lena for she probably has a plan to stop them said, Maggie. Oh, no yell Sam. She looks at the clock for the time we forgot Lena at HQ she so going to yell at us now she said this looking at her wife. Maggie just laughs at them. Stop laughing is not funny said, Sam. Oh, it is Kara went to pick her up an hour ago she told you said, Maggie. Sam and J look embarrassed about that. Then the door open to the meeting room Kara, Lena, Emma, and Regina enter the room. Hi, Lena said.

Hi baby girl how are you said, Sam. Lena didn't talk are look in their Direction. Come on Lena don't be like that said Sam. Lena just looks at the papers that were on the table. Lena was too focused on the papers that she was not paying attention to her mom's. Her moms were now begging for her to talk to them. Mom what are these Lena all suddenly had her head up and showed them the paper she was reading. What did I do something Lena said looking at everyone in the room. You are not mad at us said J in a sad tone. What no Lena yells and got up from her seat to walk to her mom's and hug the tow am sorry I am not mad at you tow. Anyway, I don't think I could be mad at you tow. Sam and J sign in relief. So what are these papers Lena shows them?

These are plans that we are trying to decide to do. Why don't you call the Philistines and the careens they have people that are following Lillian said, Lena. Then we could also call Ivan people to they have been looking for Lex storage rooms. I know they have big them and put the trap in them said, Lena. All the people in the room were looking at her in awe. OK, when do you think you could get in touch with them said J"onn. now if you want Lena said well getting her phone out. Hi, Ray how are you, yes I need all the information you have on Lex and his labs OK thinks. She hangs up and calls again hi Ivan oh OK after hanging up with Ivan. What is going on Lena said Alex after seeing Lena looking nervous. Lena all did was put her hand up for her phone ring. Hello hi Dice
What do you get all through the phone call everyone in the room could till that Lena was getting angry bay the meeting. Aaaaaaa Lena said then threw her phone in the wall and walk out of the room.