chapter 37 Knowing the past

So there is the last chapter of the story hope you like it if you want a sequel lit me know.
**************************************************************************************

Days later it was  Lena's day off Alex and Maggie took the girls so Lena and her new pet dragon were haven fun playing when Cat and Aaron came to see Lena. When Lena saw them she sinks upon them.
A

Atlas who walks up to her shoulders Lena just laughs at them. Cat Aaron no time no see.
What brings you here said Lena with a smile. Cat was nervous to talk to Lena. Cat what is wrong said Lena with a worried look. Aaron is the one who told her. I ask Cat to be my wife. Lena was just looking at both of them. Wow, you two just meet said Lena in shock. I know Lena but I want to be with her I love her with everything I am you told me that you knew that Kara was always going to be the person you wanted to be with back then I did not believe you until I meet Cat and Carter I knew at that moment why am here on earth said, Aaron. And why is that said Lena looking at Aaron in the eyes? To meet them and Love them said, Aaron. At that moment Lena smiles at them and said congratulations you two I am happy for the both of you. Come on let us go sit by the swimming pool and talk said Lena.

They have been talking for hours now. When Lena stops all of sudden and looks at Cat. Do you know why My mom's Gran Diana and Artemis are acting weird? Lena felt that Cat knew. Cat it's OK if you do and can't till me Just tell me, are they in any danger in any way said Lena in a concerned voice. No there OK they are not in any Danger said Cat right away. Just then Lena's cellphone rang. Sorry I got to take these calls said Lena walking away. Those idiots said Cat getting her cell phone out and tax them

Cat tax to Diana Artemis Sam J and Aurora

All of you idiots my house NOW.

When Lena came by Cat made an excuse to leave. When Cat was home all of them were there in her living room. Cat what is said, Sam. Cat did not let Sam talk for she was so mad at them. All of you have to till her now she knows you all are hiding something for Lena was practically in tears thinking that all of you were to any danger scream out Cat in anger.

So tell her that you are her aunt Diana. I don't want to see her as I did just a minute ago. She will be shocked or even mad at us but she deserves the truth says Cat glaring at them. I will till her tonight Cat said, to Diana. Call the rest to be home said, Diana. At dinner time everyone was there to know about Diana's Secret. All through dinner everyone was making small talk.

OK, well all of you just tell me what going on here scream Lena? You all are making me nervous with your looks said, Lena. What is going on said Lena looking at her family with determination look. We need to talk about something I have been hiding said, Diana. Let us move to the living room said, Sam.

I used to have a sister who was a year younger than me. She was the kindest person you have ever met and the bravest. People say that the youngest always admires the older sister or brother but with me, I admire her for her kindness patience, intelligence, and most of all Bravery. My mother loved us but she was going to give the throne to her for she was going to be a great ruler. No, I wasn't angry for I told my mother to give her the throne. When our mom announced it to our people my sister was shocked for she thought that I was supposed to be Queen.

                       Memory

Mother what have you done Diana was supposed to be Queen, for She is the oldest. My sweet girl, I know these. Your sister is the one who told me that you would be I great ruler better than her since she told me these I have been keeping a close eye on you and I see now my sweet girl that she is right. I will make you proud mother.

Since that day I work harder to become I Warrior to protect her and my sister to become a wise rulers. We were happy she would love pulling pranks on my mother or our friends said Diana in tears.

                  Memory

What are you doing up there sister? Come up here Diana you would love this. Diana climbs the tree. What am I looking for? Shh just watch in less than 2  minutes the people that work in the kitchen ran out screaming and took their clothes off. She had mixed some itching powder and put it in their clothes.

Oh did we get in trouble that day? My sister could not stop laughing that day for our punishment we had to help them in the kitchen for 3 months Diana said in tears

The day we lost her we were playing in a Clift we were practicing our sword fighting technique. When one of our supposed sisters came behind me through the Arrow at me but she pushed me out of the way then she ran at me but then again she push me out of the way my mom and her guards were running to help but it was too late are supposed sister had to disappear with my baby sister the last thing I heard from my sister is live for both of us Diana said with tears.

Lena through Diana's story had tears in her eyes. Are you saying Everything that I have been dreaming of are my mother's memories said, Lena? Yes said Diana with tears. Lena did not know what to think so she got up and lift the room. Diana was going to follow her but was stopped by Sam and J. Diana give her some time she will need to think if you go after her she will only ignore you.  Just like Sara said Diana with a sad smile.

Lena did not know what to think she now knew why  Diana felt like she was family by blood. But to know that Everything that she has been dreaming about where  her mother memories of her past is truly shocking. Lena did not know how long she has been outside. She does not know for she falls asleep. So when all of sudden she found herself on a Cliff she saw in her dreams where she saw a person looking at the statue of Aphrodite she walks closer to the person she saw that it was her mother. Mom screams Lena running to her. Lena my baby said Sara hugging her. Mom where am I in these dreams.  my loving daughter is in the world in between I had the help of a friend I have been sending you those memories for you to see where I use to live. Also, I want to talk to you about the ceremony that you need to have. Diana has not to time to till you. That ceremony will give you your full powers and immortality said, Sara. What mom are you saying said, Lena? Yes, my sweet girl, you are a half-god your powers are not fully awake said Sara. Wow, mom  Lena said in shock. My sweet please say these to Diana for me.

I give my life for you for you will always be my sister for I will never stop believing in you. For sisters will always protect each other and give their lives for one another said, Sara.

I will tell her mom. Mom what is going on said, Lena. You are waking up baby. No mom I want to stay and talk with you. Sara only wipes her tears I will never be far away from you my baby girl. With that Lena woke up calling for her mom. When she did she saw that she was surrounded by her worried family. Lena, how are you sweet girl  Sam said?  Lena took a deep breath and said I am ok. I want to go and meet my other grandmother.

With that Lena got up and face Diana and said so I am a half God. How did you know said Artemis in shock? My mom told me about the ceremony and that I have to go meet my grandma then said what her mom told her to say when she was done Diana was in tears also Artemis. How both Diana and Artemis said at the same time.