chapter 31 Fighting to save life's

The Bats

The red light didn't get to Batman because Catwoman jumps and pushes him out of the way then said how many times have I told you to reconsider guns. Cat woman had landed on top of  Bat. Like I told you I don't do guns said Bat. With that, he through exclusive boomerang. Here miss one of the aliens gave Cat woman a communicator. What is this said Cat woman to the aliens? It's a communicator to talk to every one of the hero's just put it in your ear. Cat women did as she was told.

Alex Team

Think you for all your help said Alex to their team leaders. No problem agent Denver's the man with blue eyes. How do you know me Alex said cautiously. we know you because we saw you at HQ agent Denver's we also know that Lena loves you and your family. With that the human lift to go help the others. Lena, you have more friends than you know Alex said to herself.

Superman team

Superman was still out. the team was winning with the help of the aliens and the drink they give them. The aliens just bet the last metahuman. Your Majesty, we need to get Superman to sun lap he blow out his powers. We are teleporting him immediately came a voice.

Wonder woman team

Diana and Artemis were haven trouble of their own. Diana was a trap by a metahuman it looks that her hand was broken. Artemis was passed out in the room next to it. When all of a sudden came Arthur out of nowhere and throw the metahuman away from her.

Abby, Peter, Emma, Page, and Regina

Mom what are we going to do we have to stop the rockets and help Lena's family. Use the gliders they have weapons that will help them once there in National City. Then teleport the heroes in the city they have the Rockets. Lena said behind Page that making her jump and scream at the same time. Lena doesn't do that said Page. Now you know how it feels
Said Lena with a smile. Peter was doing what Lena said. Mom if you want to go help the gliders are leaving in 2 minutes.

Go I will stay here with Peter I know anyone of you will probably put me to sleep so I won't go and help said, Lena. Give us your word you won't go down there said Regina looking at Lena in the eyes. I will give you my world I won't go down there said, Lena. Good lits go said Emma running with the others following to the teleport room with the others.

The gliders were in National City in less than 3 minutes they destroy the red laser gun that had trapped the Bat team. Bat do you hear me you and your team have to get away from there now for Abby and her team are going to explode the weapon so run now you and your team are in your danger zone said, Lena. You heard Lena lits get out off hear now said Batman getting ready to go. Bat there will be a glider straight ahead about a block from you said, Lena. What is a glider said Cat woman? You will know when you see it miss said, Lena. They all run the block.  where is it I see nothing said Robin taking a deep breath? All of sudden
A ship appeared and landed a few steps ahead of them.

that a glider Catwoman said to the ear pic

that a glider Catwoman said to the ear pic. Yes, miss, the came a voice. Then an alien came out to show them in the glider.

Hi, my name is Kevin Lady Lena wants to talk to all of you. He turns a diva on and Lena shows up in a hologram and says look we don't have any time the rockets that they want to explode in the atmosphere are getting to lunch in 2 hours. What we can't make to Gotham to stop the rocket in time said Batwoman. There is I teleport there in my friend's HQ said, Lena. They will tell you what they know how to stop it said, Lena. Bat please make sure that they don't get too close to the chemicals it hurt them or kill them said Lena as she struggle out to say. Batman and his team said we will try our best to not let it happen. Think you all of you said Lena as she sigh in relief. You all along with the glider will be teleport in a fuel minute said, Lena. 

Superman time had to be teleported at soon that was safe for them. The first person they saw was Louis.  find but we need to talk about the fighting that happens was a distraction. What yells Flash and Cyborg. Let me finish the rockets will be launched in 2 hours said, Louis. That is when superman walks in the room and says then we have no choice then go now. Wait I am not finished said Louis and give them a communicator and says this is for you 3 to communicate to Lena's friends they have more information on the rockets and the layout of the buildings also, she wants to know if you all do not let her friend get close to the chemicals because it could hurt them or worst kill them. We will do our best to not let it happen said, everyone. We are teleporting you now when you are on the ground us you communicators they will open the door for you said, Louis. You are not going with us said, Superman. No, I think am going to help here Louis said. Where is my mom said, Superman? She is helping in the Infirmary they want to get ready just in case there are injuries said, Louis. So she is staying too said, Superman. Yes, don't worry they are treating us find said Louis with a smile. What about Star City said Flash.
Aurora is taking care of it now as we speak. Bat is already in Gotham Lena talk to him and send them on his way. With that, they teleported to Metropol.

Lucy walks to her sister I heard you are staying here Louis. Yeah if that is OK with you. Why are you staying Lucy said to her sister said, Louis.  Louis looks nervous for the first time and says I just want to help. You are lying for I know you want to help but is also something else you are not telling me says, Lucy. Find I want to spend time with you I hate that I didn't know where you live that you love spending time with her but not with me your sister  That she could only look at you and know how you feel and think said Louis.

She has a name and is Lena and One you never give a bam about what is going on in my life Louis. You sent cards or call me on a blue moon. You know the last time you oh call is when you told me your date to your wedding I didn't even know you where seen anyone or that you were engaged to do you know how to hurt I felt said, Lucy. Lena if she doesn't see me come home she yells at me for not till her or when I got sick she stayed and took care of me along with her mom's or when she can't control the overprotective of Kara and Alex she calls and complains. What I am trying to say Louis is that if you want a relationship then you have to start by letting me in too. Am I interrupting something said, Lena? Both of them jump at hearing Lena's voice. No, we are done, and don't you need to stay in the Infirmary said, Lucy. No, they told me to go to my room but I do need something from you said, Lena. What do you need from me said, Lucy? I need to go see Emma and Regina in the Infirmary and I don't want to see the two psychopaths alone said Lena in the scary face. Lucy just laughs and says come on I will take you. Man don't laugh it's not funny wined Lena. Let us stop and get Alex on the way said, Lena.
OK, what do you want to talk to us about said, Regina? Lena that was behind Lucy and Alex said I change my mind and started to walk away. Hold it right there Missy said Lucy holding Lena's hand. You told me that you need them to do some blood test that means you need it said, Lucy. Yes, they do say Lena in a defeated voice. What can of the test said, Emma?  Pregnancy test said, Lena. What came yells from behind her.