chapter 18 Saving a hero

On her drive to her old apartment, Lucy keeps thinking of what Lena told them tears became too full. She has no idea how she made it to her old apartment. Miss Kent Louis overhears Lucy get out of the car and call for them. Are you ok Lucy said, Louis. No, my best friend just got hurt by my brother-in-law. I didn't know she was your friend said, Louis. There are a lot of things you don't know Louis said, Lucy. Like I didn't know that you are not living in your Apartment said, Louis. A don't live there because am living with Lena and the rest of our family. Me and Kara Alex and Maggie have been keeping an eye on Lena when James attack her she couldn't take care of her daughters so we were helping her said, Lucy. What till us what been going on said Louis. So she did everything that happens from the beginning all that has happened to supermen attacking Lena.

Louis and Martha close their eyes they felt ashamed for the man they love as a son and man. Lena knows what is wrong with him said, Lucy. They could cure him but Lena is the only one that could do that said Lucy.
We have not asked her yet said, Lucy. She is haven trouble with what happened to her said, Lucy. So she won't want help said, Louis. There Lucy pushes the brakes fast that Louis and Martha were to move forward. Lucy just looks at her sister with an angry look. Don't you accuse her or judge her without even knowing her I will not stand for that said Lucy in anger. With that Lucy put the car into drive without letting Louis talk. All the drive there was an awkward tension but no one wanted to break it.

When they made it to the DEO they were on the way to talk to J"onn when they were stopped by Sam and Eliza. Lucy, we have news Lena was right superman was compromised we have to do the operation soon so we know how they capture him said, Sam. That is easy mom everyone turn to look at Lena. What do you mean said, Louis? It was James he set him up. How do you know said, Lucy? He told me that it was my fault that he was captured. But who knew that other than us. Cambus said Lucy finch for Lena. Exactly but there is a problem with that said Lena. What is the problem said, Lucy? If they know that we have Superman know 1 they are going to attack us or they want us to know so we can be preoccupied with him
So they could finish something for a bigger battle said, Lena.

What are we going to do said, Kara? What we going to do is you go Patrol the city go to the bar and talk to Meg till her to get the word out to till any alien to be extra careful that something big may be becoming said, Lucy. Lena all suddenly been down in pine. She yells and fills it to the floor. Kara and Lucy were going to help her out. Stop don't touch her Said Sam. Sam has been down and said baby girl who is it who needs helps Amber she is out ahh side the city make it stop said Lena as she close her eyes. you are doing ok can you give us a location mountains they running in the woods near a lake gran know it she took me there cry out Lena in pine. I will call Aurora on my way said, Kara. Mom goo with her Amber has other people with her said Lena with her eyes close as tears fell from her eyes. Lucy is here mom I am going to be ok said, Lena. Sam did what her daughter said but not without looking at Lucy. Don't worry she won't leave my side. Lucy came close to Lena and said can I touch you, Lena only nodded. Are you ok Lucy said? I will be as soon as we save Amber and her people then superman Lena said well Lucy was helping her up. J"onn fill in Louis and Martha on what has been going on am taking Lena to Kara's room. Then I am calling J on what happened to Lena. Lena that by now was being held up by Lucy. Wait up am going with you said, Eliza.

Ok, J'onn what just happen said, Louis. Lena has these gifts that she could fill the emotions of the people that she is close to when they're in trouble. That must suck for her family that she could fill them Like that said Louis. No kara Alex and Eliza don't mind. Her mom's either. Your sister and Maggie were happy about it too. To tell you the truth since Lena fills Lucy's emotions they became a lot closer said J'onn. Louis could only look at where her sister had just disappeared.

After talking to J'onn Louis and Martha went to look for Lucy they found her in Kara room
W

When they found Lucy in Kara's room they found Lena in her arms. Lucy are you going out with her I won't have a problem that you are gay that would explain your protection of her said, Louis. Lucy didn't answer her for Lena's daughters did it by calling her aunt Lucy all three ran to the room. They were shocked to see two of them flay to the bed and the other one trying to claim the bed she asks her sisters for help that when they saw her fly to the bed too. Aunt Lucy is mommy ok. She ok Eve she is having a hard time right now but seeing you three will make her happy. Faith was looking around when she turns to Lucy aunty Lucy where is mama she always hears with mommy. Oh, she went to help your aunt Aron. Mommy felt it didn't she said Eve with tears. Lucy put Lena in the bed properly and gather Eve in her arms. It's the ok baby girl your mom is one of the strong people I know said, Lucy. I don't want mommy to get hurt anymore aunty Lucy Eve said with tears. Louis and Martha stood there they didn't know what to do. Eliza that was asleep wake-up and saw that the other two girls were about to cry. Grandma mommy hurt. Oh, my baby girls, Eliza hug the girls. Martha and Louis were more shocked than ever. The girls were now asleep in bed with Lena. Eliza and Lucy turn to Louis and Martha then go outside. The first to talk was Lucy no Louis Lena and I are not together she is like a sister to me said, Lucy. What you thought that Lucy and Lena were together said Eliza and then started laughing. What is so funny said, Martha. Oh is that if Kara heard you she will through you to space said, Lucy. Lena and kara are together and I never saw two people so in love and mint to be said, Eliza a warm smile.

A few hours later everyone was in a meeting room except for Kara and Lena. We have everything all ready for the operation all we need is Lena to help said, Eliza. Well, what are we waiting for we have a superhero to save said, Lena from the doorway with Kara by her side.