Chapter 33 Stopping rockets

Sorry sorry I have been busy but now am back hope you like these chapters so on with the story.
**************************************************************************************************************

They all have waited to get the hang of the invisibility. So now they have the least time. To work the plan to go. Has anyone found where are Luther and Lord are said, Superman? yes, we have said Victoria. What you have said Flash in shock.  Where are they we have to stop them said, Superman? STOP yell Lena we are not going to get anywhere if you don't let her talk.
Thinks said Victoria. The way we know these is because we have men and women spy on them for years. We have everything we can on them up to judges, officers lit just say people with power that are with these monsters. So you got it said Batman in shock. Yes, we got everything said Victoria. Good, you guys stop them we handle the rest here said, Lena. Yes, but where are they said, Superman. The Luther's are National city and  Max Lord is in Gotham city said, Lena.

WHAT you promise that you would not come down to earth said, Kara. I am not Kar I don't need to go down there when Cat will do it said, Lena. Guys, you do what you have to do to stop them we will do our port don't worry I will keep my promise. With that, Lena shot the off monitor.

What do you mean I am going down there said Cat. You won't be going down there alone you and Louis will be teleported in the White House to give these papers the contain information about her people that are behind Cadmus she needs to know what is going on and to stop the rest. Don't worry some of Abby's people will go with you and protect you tow said, Lena.
S

So will you tow go said, Lena? Yes, we will both of them said at some time. Good then let's put you on some suits on you then we will teleport you to the president. As they did.

Gotham

They were at the others are going to attack the enemy headquarters in one hour said Catwoman. I and Victoria already went to their headquarters we put the chemicals in and inert the rocket. Have the others sent word have they done it already said Cat women? Yes, we are only waiting on the Supergirl team to confirm said Bat. All of a sudden women smirk at Bat. I heard that you got beaten up by girl Lena. I did not yell Bat. All he's people just nod at Cat women from behind them that made women laugh and say I can't wait to meet these women.

National City

Lucy and Alex were at the building trying to put the chemicals in there but they have obstacles along the way. They are almost close to the rocket when they heard a noise close to by. Alex reacted fast by pulling Lucy close to the wall. Shhhh, I want to hear what they are talking about said, Alex. That Bitch is nowhere to find I want her died too yell, Lillian. Don't worry mother we will kill her when we kill the rest of her family said, Lex. We will make her suffer like her mom said Lillian with a smirk. Alex had to be held back by Lucy let me kill those tow said Alex in anger. We can't Alex not yet Lits save the aliens then we will get them to trust me I want them to say, Lucy. Did you hear that son said, Lillian? No mother said, Lex. Come on let us finish our work said, Lillian.
T

That Bitch I can't wait to get my hands on her said Lucy with a hiss of anger. Think you Lucy said, Alex. For what said, Lucy. For caring for Lena. Alex, it's so easy she is an amazing person how wouldn't care for her.  Alex, we are here said, Lucy. Do you have the chemicals, Al said Lucy? Yes, all we have to do is open the containers said, Alex. They were about to open the last container when someone opens the door to the room they were in. Two soldiers came into the room one was not paying attention but the other one saw them and he just smiles at them. Hi, Brian, you forgot to call your girl go I have this said the man. Thinks he ran out of the room without even looking. Hurry up and finch what you two were going to do said the man. How are you said Lucy well Alex was pouring the chemicals into the virus. I am one of Lena's oldest friends. How do we know that you are still true said, Lucy? If I was not I would have till them you are here said the man. You should hurry up they are about to come and pick them up to put them in the rocket soon. What is your name stranger said Alex when she finch pouring the chemicals in. My name is Jack. Go now give these maps to Victoria and go.

When they were back to the DEO they told everyone about what happened. Scan the map and send them to the rest of our people said J'onn to Alex. On it said, Alex.

Everyone got the go-ahead and attack. Remember there is no delay in the attack we go as one said J'onn. Everyone was nervous they knew if they did not stop them Lena and the rest of the aliens would not live in peace. You could fill the tension on their temporary base near Lex. We move now said J'onn to his communicator.
A

All at once in each enemy base, their front door explodes at once. Lillian and Lex were angry how did they find us yell Lillian to her man. We don't know mam said one of their men. lunch the rockets now yell Lex to their Computer Guy. Sir, we have an intruder in are the system we can't communicate with our other bases. What yell Lex shooting him in the head. His body fell to the floor. You fix it so we could launch the rockets now said Lex pointing a gun at one of their men. Sir, I can't they lock us out of our system said his man then am going to launch it automatically said Lex going out of the room with some off his man. Lillian the coward that she was planning her exit.