chapter 17 Real Enemy

By the time that Lucy arrive at HQ, everyone was there Sam, J, Eliza, Kara, Alex, Maggie, Aaron, even Cat, Carter, Eve, Faith, and Hop. No, it's been almost three hours, and still nothing Sam said in tears.

Lucy saw that Carter was trying to pay with the girls but they all keep looking at the door. Any word of what is going on said Lucy to Sam. No. They stayed there for another hour for the door to open.

How is she everyone said? He shatters her shoulder that why we took this long we won't know the complete damage to her nerves until she wakes up. What do you mean said J. We won't know if she will be able to move her arm or she will have some movement but not all said the doctor in tears.
Every one of them had tears they could not believe it. Let us hop that we were able to save her arm said the Doctor with tears.

Kara just hit the wall and sit down and cry. How could he do these cry out Kara? Alex just hugs her sister as they both cry.

What they didn't know was that the girls and Carter were to have their secret conversation. Are you three sure about this said Carter.  yes we can help are mommy said Faith? OK, they sneak into Lena's room when the others weren't looking.

Where are the girls said Eliza with concern voice? Where is Carter too said Cat? Sam uses her super hearing to locate the kids. There in Lena's room, everyone ran to the girls. When they got there the girls and Carter were in Lena's room. Little Hop was sitting in Lena's stomach and they were looking at her. Baby, you need to get off of mommy she needs to heal said, Kara. No mama I help mommy with that Hop touch her mom's shoulder then Lena's entire body glow. When it stops glowing Lena took a deep breath and sit up in bed. What was the first thing that came out of Lena? Her other two girls flew to Lena. Mommy you ok Eve said with a smile. I am now is how is  that possible said Lena in Confucian look.
I save mommy said, Hop with a smile. That did it for everyone they ran to Lena and hug her. Ok, can someone tell me how said Lena? Carter is the one who told her how she is all held up. Wow, my baby girls did that Lena said in Wonder. They were now waiting for the doctor to finish checking Lena over again. It only lasted for 30 minutes when the doctor came out with a smile she is fine it's like she never got damaged. Everyone took a breath of relief. When they were about to leave they got a surprise. Lena won't leave.

What do you mean you are not going home said, Sam. We can't we got to help Superman he is being controlled said, Lena. What everyone in the room yell.

How do you know that he is being controlled said, Lucy? Because I saw his eye glow, White. Roa no said Aurora. Sam and J went White. Are you sure you saw his eye glow white said Sam in scared look? Yes, mom, I would never forget to get not since the first time it happens said, Lena. Can one of you tell us what is going on said Eliza?

Let me go change then we well till you said, Lena. Lena got up from the bed but almost fell off but Kara was fast and cash her. Thinks love Lena told her. Come on I will help you I don't want you to get hurt said, Kara. Well doing this Kara pick up Lena in her arms and took her to the room. What happens with Lena the first time said, Alex. I Am sorry Alex This is something that she has to till you said J in tears.  why don't we move to the conference room said Sam? There everyone gathers Lena was still in kara's arms but this time sitting in her lap.

Flashback

Leo are you hear Lena call from their lab. I am here Lena. When she saw him working on their project. It did not take long for Lena to know that something was wrong. Leo are you ok Lena said with concern. I knew that you could tell something was wrong. With that he started hitting her he didn't give her the chance to defend herself. She knew something was wrong with him because each time he hit her his eyes glow white. He had her on the ground ripping her clothes off. Leo, please stop said Lena before passing out.
End flashback

I pass out at that point my mom told me he did not rap me but he came close said Lena in tears. We had him captured said Sam in tears. I told them what I saw in his eyes from there we did some tests we found out what happens cry, Lena. When we cure him my mom and grand found out that Cambus somehow planted a device on him that was able to control him said, Lena. What happens to Leo when you cure him said, Eliza. Lena had been shaking all through the conversation but when Eliza told what happens to Leo her nerves just shattered she started crying in Kara's arms. I Am going to take her to another room said, Kara. Sam J and Aurora just nod in tears. What happened to Leo is that he committed suicide he could, not forgive himself for what he did to Lena said J in tears. We tried to help but we couldn't reach him crying, Sam. He loved Lena like a daughter said Aurora with tears. We couldn't reach him said Aurora in tears. All that was in the room had tears I the eyes. How can she still see the good in this world said Maggie in wonder? We till are self the same question every day cry J.

So Lilian is behind all these and that Lena had to go through these again Alex said in anger. Yes said, Sam. First, we have to make sure that Lena is right said, Lucy. We have to x-ray him it should be in his head said J. We could do it if we could use Lena's red guns they will take his powers temporarily. Then we could use the other one to give him his powers back said, Sam. Good but Lena is the one to
Do the operation she created it and is the only one to know what to do said, Sam.
Can we ask that to save him said, Alex? We won't have to she will want to say, Sam. They were interrupted by Lucy's phone hello Louis yes ok. I will pick you up. Martha was able to get a  drive to Metropol she and Louise were able to use the Daily Planet helicopter and use their friend's private plane. They are at my old apartment thinking I still live there said, Lucy.