Chapter 30 The fight start

Note this story is almost finch there about 7 chapters lift those of you how to want a sequel I will give it to you if a have 5 people how to want one

******************************************************************************************

Peter Lena said hugging him where have you been. I have been with the girls when I learn that you send them away for their safety I thought what better than here at Ventura. So I knew where you would have them so I teleported to bring them here to be with their mom said Peter with a smile. Think you peter said Lena with a smile. Then Lena tensed up and started to look around. OK very funny I know you are here yell Lena. All of a sudden someone came from behind her

Lena yells AAA Kara till her to stay away from me said Lena as running to Kara and hiding from behind her. Hahahahaha Lee a not that scary said a woman appeared on the floor laughing. Abby shoot that idiot said Lena pointing at Page still hading behind Kara. Page who many times do I have to tell you not too scared Lena you know she could always till you are in a room any way said Abby getting Page by the color of her shirt and dragging her to a seat nearby.

Page was a Young woman with green skin black hair and blue eyes. Abby was tilling Page off when Lena fell to the floor with pain. Lena yells at everyone. They all ran close to her  Page was at Lena's side instantly she took a device out of her bag and point it at Lena. Her eyes widen at what she saw. J was on the floor next to Kara and her baby girls what is happing Philistines being an attack at the DEO. What we have to go said Bat with moving to get ready. The page just then calls out to Peter to go get Emma and Regina tilling they come here at once that Lena needs them. Lena is it OK to touch you now said Page with a worried look. All Lena did was nod she was in too much pain to talk.  I need you to stay come and take a deep breath said Page with a soft voice. We are going to wait for Emma and Regina to get here to take you to Infirmary said Page with a concerned voice.

All of you go stop what going on to the Philistines we will take care of Lena here said Abby. She is right lits go said, Sam. With that everyone walks to the teleport room. Just in time to see Emma and Regina run past them with Peter.

In DE O

When they teleported they saw destruction all over the place they were metahumans and men in armor. Bat you and your people stop the man with guns. Wonder woman, you and your wife help stop the Metahumans that are in buildings. Alex you and your team help the people that are being hurt. The rest of us go where we need us said Aurora. With that everyone wants the job they were assigned to.

Wonder women
Diana and Artemis enter the nearest building where they saw the metahumans hurting the people. One of they were getting close to women that were on the floor hurt Diana ran to throw her Shield at him. Artemis got the woman and took her to safety. They both knew is going to be a long bay.

With the Bats

T

Bats were being overwhelmed with the humans that have a gun and hurting the rest. One fills the other took its place. Bat we need help yell, Robin. He is right to yell Batwomen. I know but we got to keep going we are not going to lit the innocent get injured said Bat. Just then came another shooting at them.

            Superman, cyborg, Flash

There were too many metahumans one after another there were to overwhelm one fell another came. One of them got the upper hand at Superman that sent him to the floor. Flash was on his end was getting tired. Cyborg was fighting 2 at a time that he didn't notice the man behind him.

        Kara, Sam, and Aurora

They too were like the others they didn't know how long they could last. Kara go we will cash up with you. No am not leaving without you Lena will be devastated. Out of nowhere, guns kept shooting at them that was Kryptonite.

       With Lena and the rest.

How is Lena said Abby to Emma that was monitoring Lena's vital signs? Everything is normal for now. Her fever is still high but not to worry about for now said, Page. Regina and Abby came into the room with worried looks. What did you tow have that face said, Emma? Her powers are grown too fast that why she is fainting we need to find a way to stop it are it will be too much for her she could die said Regina with tears. All of a sudden Lena sit up on the bed still breathing hard. They need us now said Lena with tears. How need us Lee said, Page. Kara and the others if we don't they could die said Lena in tears. The others had their eyes widen Abby push a button in her collar and said Bridge had everything ready we are going down the heroes needed help. Your Majesty, we have a ship's come or way.

What is it enemy are friend said Abby to her men? We have an incoming message your majesty should we exact. Yes, I want to know who they are. Arthur said Abby in shock. Yes, we heard that Lee is in trouble so we came to see if we could help. Good park your ship next to mine we have to go down to earth now the heroes need help said, Abby.

wonder woman and Artemis

Diana and Artemis were trapped they were too tier to go on when 3 aliens came with guns and shoot the 4 metal humans. How are you said, Diana? we are a friend of Lee. Here take these it will help you with energy one of them said give them drinks to the tow.

With the Bats
When they shoot at them but it stops all of a sudden by aliens shooting at the enemy. We are friends of Lee. Hear take these will help you keep fighting one of them said. But out of nowhere, a blast of red light hit Batman.

Superman, Flash, and Cyborg

Superman was on the ground pass out from I hit he had blown out his powers. When they thought that they were done for that when aliens out of nowhere help them with the last of the enemy's.

Alex, Lucy, Maggie, and J

They didn't know what they could do there were too many people. they need help but when there were about to lose hope vans and cars pulled out with aliens and humans to help them.