chapter 2 🙃

-bts dorm-

taehyung pov

"kook! Did you like gfriend's recent photo that sinb posted?" i asked jungkook.

"no i didnt! - oh wait..i think i accidentally double tapped on her photo.." he says slowly.

"aish go unlike now!" i told him and he did as i say.

"how did you know hyung?" he asked as i was about to head to the bathroom.

"namjoon hyung asked who liked it. Then i remembered you were scrolling through instagram just now before dinner. just dont be careless kookie" i said.

He just nodded and i went in to the bathroom to wash my face. I come out and saw namjoon, jimin with jungkook sitting on the bed.

"why are yall here?" I asked as i wiped my face.

"Tomorrow, you, jungkook and jimin will be attending weekly idol variety show." Namjoon hyung said.

"Jinjja?! I miss being in that show!" Jungkook said as he clapped his hand cheerfully.

"what about jin hyung? I mean pd-nim surely picked us three because we're from the vocal line..or is it because we're the maknae line" Jimin asked.

"he needs to meet his dad for a family matter tomorrow so he cant join you guys. Pd-nim specifically said vocal line here so its you guys" namjoon hyung said.

"but isnt it funny that its only the three of us when theres 2 hosts for the show.." jungkook wondered.

"obviously they will call another group to join you guys. But i dont know who is the other group that will be joining you guys. Aish..you three maknaes." Namjoon hyung facepalmed.

-gfriend dorm-

sinb pov

"children, come gather in the living room" sowon ordered us.

"whats up eonnie?" umji asked.

"tomorrow, our vocal line has to film for a variety show called 'weekly idol'. The one we went before but now they specifically says vocal line" sowon eonnie said.

"ohhhh...so it will be only yuju and eunha" yerin said.

I was about to squeal in happiness that i do not have to go anywhere tomorrow. Tomorrow is my day off and i really wanted to catch up on my sleep.

"Ani, our sinb is a lead vocal too right? Pd-nim said so in this message. I mean she's our third vocal.." Sowon eonnie said.

"Hehe yay sinb is with us!" Eunha squealed in happiness.

I sat there dumbfounded.

"ugh...i thought it would be umji. 🤦🏻‍♀️" i groaned.

"arasso" i pouted.

"what time will manager-nim fetch us?" yuju asked.

"10 am..so wake up early my children. Sleep early. i love all of you, Goodnight!" Sowon eonnie says as yerin and her walk towards their bedroom.

Then us four went to our bedroom. Me and umji went to our room.

"umji-ya" i called her.

"ne?" She says.

"help me pick out an outfit pleaseee" i begged her.

"yah sinb. You're known as the fashion queen here." she told me while putting covers over her.

Aish. Its okay. I mean its just weekly idol variety show. Its fine right to wear casual?

-next morning-

Umji woke me up since its already 9am. I quickly ran to the bathroom to bathe and came out maybe a few minutes later.

I took out a pair of black skinny jeans, black tshirt with timberlands and head out to the living room after tucking my shirt in my jeans.

Our makeup artist were doing yuju and eunha's makeup.

"come sinb..i need to do your makeup" na eun (sinb's makeup artist name) says.

After makeup, she did my hair.

"Eonnie, i dont want to curl my hair" i told her.

"arasso, then i'll just brush your hair for you" she says and im done.

Eunha wore a denim skirt with a white top tucked in, complete my doc martens. Yea she borrowed my shoe. Yuju wore leather jeans with a white cropped top. She wore a white nike shoe to complete her look. I just brought along my phone with me and put it in the back pocket of my jeans.

jungkook pov

We reached the studio to film a few minutes early. So we went in first to do some touch up.

"they have reached" a staff said and they rushed somewhere.

Hmmm i wonder who are our partners for today.

Me, jimin and taehyung were just hyping ourselves up when the door clicked opened.

"ohh, bangtan sunbaenim" eunha says.

"dul, set, annyeonghaseyo yeochajingu-imida, hope you will take good care of us and work together well!" eunha and yuju says.

"dul-set, annyeonhaseyo bangtan seonyeondan (i forgot the spelling shittz) -imida! Hope we will work well together!" Me, jimin and taehyung says.

"oh yeah its just the two of you since youre the vocal line." Jimin says to start the conversation.

"um..actually sunbae, our vocal line its not just us two." Yuju says politely.

Then the door opened.

"Mianhe eonnie, im late!" Sinb says while looking at yuju and eunha.

"its okay, greet sunbaenim." Eunha told her.

Sinb turned towards us three.

"oh annyeonghaseyo! :) hwang eunbi-imida!" Sinb says.

Then eunha nudged her elbow.

"i mean yeochajingu sinb-imida..please take good care of me and work well together!" She says.

"Sinb is our third vocal of our group :)" yuju says.

"Jinjja? Same!" Taehyung says and bro-fist sinb.

Sinb just laughed. Adorable.

"Great so we have our maknaes with us huh?" Jimin says.

"I guess so" eunha says while giggling.

----

chapter 2!! Hoho oh btw. I dont think sinb is a lead vocal but i wish she is the 2nd lead vocal after eunha tho! Im making the weekly idol like the sinb dahyun jackson and jooheon but change it to bts and gfriend😏. Thankq for reading and have a great dayyyyy :>