chapter 8 💩

(a/n: god look at kai AHAHA)

sinb pov

My heart shattered. So sehun was with irene eonnie the whole time when we never met and hang out.

"sinb-ya..are- you okay? I saw the news.." yuju rushed out of her room and hugged me.

I cried on her shoulders.

"shhh gwaenchana baby..im here.." yuju comforted me.

Yes yuju calls me baby sometimes when im being like a baby. Like now for an example.

"Gwaenchana sinb-ya...we're all here with you okay you rude maknae?" Sowon patted my head. Then everyone hugged me.

" *sniff* gomawo you guys :)" i smiled at them.

I saw yerin crying.

"now why are you crying yerinn-ah😂" i cupped her cheeks.

"I love you beaglebeagle 😭" she said while crying like baby, worser than me.

I hugged her tightly.

"Sinb, yuju eonnie, we're lateee!!" Umji panicked.

We all grabbed our stuffs and waved goodbye to sowon, yerin and eunha. We ran to our van and manager-nim drove us there.

We wore our doctor coat right after we reached and went separate ways. Yuju and umji to their clinic rooms while i went to the ER (emergency room).

"Dr Eunbi, can you look at the CT scan, dr minhyuk wants to see you with an answer" nurse woo said.

"Arasso, gomawo eonnie" i nodded my head.

Hmm..this is..wait acute appendicitis. Okay yes thats the answer.

I knocked on dr minhyuk's door. He is actually a btob sunbaenim member. Thats why when we're on the battle ship show, i was me yuju and umji were glad that he joined too.

"Dr Minhyuk" i said.

"Ne? Oh sinb..you're here with the answer?" He asked.

"Ne :) acute appendicitis right?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Good, i will need to you do operation on patient bed 3. He has acute appendicitis. If theres nothing, you may leave and get ready for your surgery." He ordered.

Nah he's only serious when it comes to work, but in idol world, he is cool.

I washed my hands and wore he surgical clothes with the help of the nurse.

"Okay, ready?" I asked.

They nodded and i asked for scalpel. Im known there for my fast stitching. The fastest ive done is 40 seconds.

Within 4 hours, we're done.

"Kamsahamida for the good work!" I bowed to them.

"Kamsahamida! Dr eunbi, your group's comeback is daeebak!" One of them said.

"Ahaha kamsahamida! Do support us!" I said and left.

I cleaned up myself and wore back my doctor coat. I wore my round glasses and tuck my hands in the pockets of the coat. Then i heard a commotion in the ER. The nurses were gossiping.

"Omo..bts is here!" They squealed in excitement.

What? What are they doing here?

I saw 7 of them. All occupying the first row of bed. Then i saw my colleagues. They were nervous but i know inside they were excited to meet them in real life. Believe me, ive been there in bangtan sunbae's position where everyone was excited to have me in this hospital.