chapter 3 🦈

author pov (i also wanna be part of this story okay)

So after the conversation, the girls did their touch ups before filming.

"eonnie, i cant sing. I mean there must be a reason pd-nim picked the vocal line am i right?" sinb says to yuju and eunha.

"sinb, you'll be great. And youre our third vocal remember?" Eunha assured sinb.

"but umji sounds better than me" sinb told them.

"gwaenchana, i will guide you okay :)" yuju says with a smile.

"gfriend, bts? Ready?" a staff asked.

"Ne" both of the group answered.

"We're filming in 1 minute" the staff continued and brought them to the studio.

"Guys, yall wanna make a cheer?" Taehyung asked.

They all laughed. "Bangchin vocal line hwaiting. Is that fine?" Yuju suggested.

They all agreed and put their hands in the middle. They stacked their hands in this order -> jimin, yuju, eunha, jungkook, sinb and taehyung.

"Bangchin vocal line hwaiting!" They all cheered and laughed.

"aaaarrrg its so cringeyyyy" sinb jumped as she felt goosebumps after saying that. They all laughed at her.

"you girls really have a boyish member huh😂" jimin says. Yuju and eunha nodded immediately.

"You dont know how we suffer in the dorm sunbaenims." yuju says.

"yah eonnie! Mianhe oppas." Sinb says while rolling her eyes at eunha and yuju.

"sinb! your manners! Oh god.. sorry sunbaenim" eunha says.

"hey, you guys shouldnt be stressed over sinb's behaviour. We are happy that she called us oppa..we're often being called sunbaenims and its annoying" jungkook says while chuckling.

"Get ready!" A staff shouted.

"3,2 ,1 action!" The director says.

"oh annyeonghaseyo..heechul-imida..im here with hani-ssi from exid!" Heechul the mc start the show.

"Hani-ssi, do you know who will be join us for this week?" Heechul asked.

"Eo? Ofcourse i do! Im a fan of both their groups!" Hani squealed in happiness.

"Wait! Before they enter, they are gonna dance, one by one. The best dance from each group will get a prize" heechul says.

"we're lucky that we have our main dancer here" eunha says.

"okay girls, sinb is gonna be the last one since she's younger than me and yuju" eunha instructed them.

"The first one will be a member of bangtan! The famous Park Jimin!" Hani says.

Then he danced.

sinb pov

looking at jimin's dance. Theres no way i can beat them.