chapter 18 🙂

sinb pov

"You're awake great!" Sehun clapped in happiness. On the other side of the bed i saw red velvet sunbaenims. Jungkook is beside sehun.

"my sinbaby!" Seulgi hugged me and i laughed softly.

"seulgi eonnie 😂 annyeong eonnies :)" i smiled at them.

"annyeong sinb :)" they said.

"joy eonnie, have you seen yerin?" I asked her.

"No i havent, im not allowed to go in" she said.

"arasso, let me wash up alittle, then i'll bring you to see yerin eonnie" I said and went to the toilet. On the counter i saw a bag of clothes. With a sticky note on it.

wear this, i know you didnt bring extra clothes so here is my first gift for you as a couple :) ❤️ ~kookie

Aish this guy. I did not even say anything about choosing him (choosing me kinda) as my boyfriend. I laughed myself.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that i took out the clothes. A black high waist jeans with a hoodie. Wait wait. Specifically. A black hoodie, with jungkook's name written behind. Is this guy buying his own custom made jacket that his fans made. Idiot. God how am i gonna go out like this. Its so embarrassing.

i brushed my hair using my fingers and i applied light makeup. I went out and walked sideways.

"Sehun. My coat." I said.

He threw it over and i caught it. I wore it quickly and was relieved.

"Eunbi, i am officially proud to announce that you are well now. Do resume your normal activity. Meet dr minhyuk later during lunch break." He told me and left with irene eonnie.

"Yah sinb orrrrr should i call you my princess?" Jungkook called me and smirked.

"Uh JOY EONNIE, come this way to yerin's room :)" i covered up and brought joy eonnie to yerin's ward.

I leave them to talk and i went to walk around the hospital. I saw seulgi and ran to her.

"Seulgi yaaaaaaaa" i hugged her.

"sinb yaaaaaaa" she hug me back.

"Whats between you and jungkook?" She asked smirking.

"Oh nothing 😂" i said and laughed it of.

"Text me later! I gotta go!" Seulgi said and left with joy eonnie. Thats fast.

"sinb-ya" someone called me from behind. Dang it i dont wanna face him. Im gonna punch his face until he bleeds. Gosh this maknae. I mean i am also a maknae. *rolls eyes*

I ran and ran until i bumped into someone.

"TAEHYUNG! Ah yes! I need to talk to you!" I went to him and held him close to me.

"sinb!!!!" jungkook shouted my name.

"Oh god wheres my manager-nim when i need him." I said and taehyung laughed. I let go of his arm and ran to dr minhyuk's office. The faster i got this shit done, the faster i can go home.

"Yes dr minhyuk? *pants* " i asked.

"ah ne sinb, yerin's surgery will be on wednesday. Today is sunday so it will be in 3 days time. I will give you a break including me and sehun. I'll ask the board to give us breaks since we're idols too" dr minhyuk said.

"Okay! I'll go home now to tell my eonnies the good news" i said.

I bowed and went to yerin's ward. Its locked and only doctors can enter so jungkook will not be following me inside.

"Eonnie! How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Im great" she smiled weakly.

"Your surgery is on wednesday :) so you have to eat and take your medicine so that there will be no complications in your surgery okay?" I reminded her.

"Yah sinb. Im a doctor too. I know what my body needs okay" she said. I chuckled.

"the nurses here will take good care of you and your assistant will be here okay? I will visit everyday :) i'll take my leave okay?" I said and hugged her.

I rushed to my lockers to take my skates and my backpack to put my shoes in. I just wore my mask and cap. I held my skates and was about to leave when someone held my wrist and pulled me into a hug. I frozed, shocked.

"where are you goingg" jungkook asked. I can tell he sounded sad. I pushed him away from me.

"Im going back to my dorm kookie.." I said.

"i'll meet you tomorrow for inkigayo right?" he asked.

I looked up at him and nodded my head.

"My manager-nim is here, he is fetching me along with taehyung. We can send you if you want.." he said.

"Really? Gomawo both of you!" I said and we all went inside the van of bts.

-skip to the next day-

-at inkigayo-

sinb pov

In the dressing room, sowon gave us our schedules for this week.

"Girls, tomorrow, we will be having combined weekly idol show with bangtan sunbaenims. Instead of just the vocals, it will be the whole group."

My mouth open wide.

"AISH JINJJA WHY ARE WE ALWAYS WITH BTS" i got pissed.

"Then what group do you wanna combine with if not bangtan sunbaenim?" umji asked.

"exo sunbaenim are better" i pouted.

"Waaeee?" Sowon asked.

"I want to dance their song 'power' " i said.

"You can dance that today since they will be performing too." Sowon said.

I groaned inside.

"Girls kaja, its our turn!" Eunha said.

We took our positions and performed our goodbye stage. Im very very proud of buddies for cheering for us loudly. It makes my heart melt. Really. I love you buddies.

----

Shuld i do a double update? 😏