chapter 19 😎

jungkook pov

We performed already. Now its exo's turn. Gfriend and bts were sitting backstage together. Exo performed their comeback song 'power'. We were both watching exo's performance.

"Sinb hyung!" Jhope called out.

Sinb smirked. It comes the chorus part. Both of them run to the centre and danced the chorus part.

"eyyyyyy sinb!!!" They all cheered. 

I just sat there quietly.

Then the rap part. Sinb rapped sehun's lines. Jhope rapped chanyeol's lines.

"We take shot!" sinb rapped.

Then it comes Kai's solo dance. Sinb danced to it.

"WAHHHHHHH" gfriend squealed. Jhope just watched in awe.

We all clapped for her and jhope hyung.

"Eunbi!" Sehun called her after they were done with the performance.

"Daeeeebak sehun eonnie!" Sinb ran towards him like a child.

"AHHAHAH SEHUN EONNIE?" Kai laughed.

"eyyyyyyy your solo was daebak!!" Sinb brofist kai.

Sehun just glared at sinb and kai for teasing him.

"Sehun eonnieeee can you wash the dishes for us todayy" chanyeol teased.

Sinb laughed and hi-fived chanyeol hyung.

"Sinb and exo are close?" Namjoon hyung asked the girls.

"Ne, she is close to almost everyone. " sowon said.

"Ara ara, mianhe sehun-ah" sinb ruffled sehun's hair. Thats it. Im done.

I went over to them.

"Sinb-ya." I called her.

"Ah ne- jungkook." she bowed to me.

"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I asked as i held her hand.

She froze.

Sinb pov

Jungkook held my hand as he talked to me.

"uhmm.. *cough cough* are you guys together?" Sehun controlled his laughter.

"Yep we are together" jungkook said.

"What?" i look at jungkook.

I push his hands off mine roughly and left the waiting area. I went to my dressing room since we ended the show already.

I changed into my normal clothes. A black sweatpants with oversized tee. I tied my hair into a ponytail and removed my makeup. After that i wore my mask and head to the carpark. I went in the van earlier than my eonnies.

When they went in the van. They didnt ask me a thing.

eunha pov

"What was that jungkook?" Yuju pushed his shoulders roughly.

"Yah! What did i do wrong?" Jungkook stepped forward.

"Yah yah. Jungkook. Yuju-ssi. Dont fight." Chanyeol came over.

Yuju didnt care and grabbed jungkook's collar.

"Sinb did not say anything about being together with you. We help to take care of our profile and you take care of yours. Or else. Youre gonna regret." Yuju glared at him and the bangtan sunbaenim members.

"Yah! Yuju!" Jungkook shouted grabbing yuju's wrist tightly to remove her hands off his collars.

"jungkook-ssi!" Sowon shouted.

"Dont hurt yuju's hand!!!" I shouted and smacked his hands off yuju.

"Do not think that being a not so popular group can be easily defeated." I said.

"When sinb acts like a boy doesnt mean that she is tough. She is like any other girl. She is actually an easygoing person. She is not cold. We cant afford to lose someone like her sunbaenims." Sowon said and left with us.

And we went to change before going back to the dorm. Sinb was already in the van with earpieces on and staring at the window. We didnt say a thing because we are all mad and i think she is too.

-the next morning-

We all got ready to film in weekly idol for our comebacks. I wore my normal outfit, black tee with shorts and a sneaker. Everyone wore either shorts or skirt but sinb wore black high waist jeans with a oversized stussy hoodie along with her doc martens. Well yerin isnt with us :(.

Author pov

We all reached the place and started filming immediately. Sinb stick with sowon everywhere they walked towards. She held sowon's hand really tightly.

The MCs hyeong-don and defconn greeted and invited them in.

"Dul-set, annyeonghaseyo, bangtan seonyeondan imida." Bts greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeojachingu-imida." Gfriend greeted.

"Ahh yeojachingu, we will all pray for yerin's good health for you guys okay :)" defconn said.

"Kamsahamida sunbae :)" they all bowed.

"So for the first activity today. We are going to try 2x random dance!" Hyeong-don said.

sinb pov

Me and the eonnies including umji whined as we did it before and its quite difficult.

"Bts will go first! There will be only 1 chance. So the most cleanest group and succeeds will win!" Hyeong-don said.

"We can do this hyungs!" Taehyung shouted.

I laughed a little at how his bangs covered his eyes.

They lost after the third song so its our turn.

We won!

Bts clapped with no expression on their face but taehyung and jhope gave a thumbs up to me and the girls.

Now for the next activity, we are going to do a cover dance competition. Gfriend and bts were sitting opposite each other and the MCs were in the middle.

The first song is bts's song 'blood sweat and tears'.

"SINB ITS YOU!" Yuju screamed.

The whole bts group rushed out and danced the part where taehyung is in the middle and the others surrounding him in a circle.

I wanted to do jhope's move but i dont know how since i only learnt jungkook's so called handstand . So i did the handstand.

jungkook pov

Seeing sinb doing my move was totally amazing . The way how her hoodie uncovered her flat stomach as she did the handstand.

"AHAHA SINB YA!" Defconn clapped and cheered.

The next song was blackpink's boombayah. Sinb and umji rushed out and danced to it while we all just watched them.

we all kept laughing at their chemistry.

The next song, the whole group of gfriend came out. 'Gashina'. Yep. Their favourite song.

We all clapped. Then the next song. Exo's power. The Kai's solo plus their dance break.

"SINB ITS YOU AGAIN!" Eunha shouted.

Sinb and Jhope rushed out.

"Wahhh finally its the main dancers competing against each other!" Hyeong-don said.

They bro fist and danced Kai's part. She didnt know how to do the spins so she did bboy windmills. We all stared at sinb. Shocked.

----
Heres chapt 19! hoho okay see u on the next chapt! Byeeeeee