chapter 16 😉

jungkook pov

"who are you?" she asked.

"its me jungkook. Your friend from bts" i told her.

I squeezed her hand.

"Huh?" She asked curiously.

I started to cry. I hugged her.

"Its me your oppa. Kookie" i said while crying on her shoulders.

"Yah yah kookie. Im just joking" she giggled.

"YAHHHHHHH YOU MADE ME CRY HWANG EUNBI!" I shouted. I pouted and felt upset.

"jungkook-ah..come on you're not mad are you?" she asked.

I ignored.

"jungkookkkkkk!" She whined while tugging on my shirt.

She sat up and went closer to me.

"Ugh..i never thought i would use this as a choice to make you feel better but here it goes. *deep breaths* " she muttered and groaned silently.

"jungkook oppa~ please dont be mad at me :( ~ " she did aegyo for me.

My heart was beating so fast and i got goosebumps all over.

"yahhhhhhhhhhh kook-" i kissed her lips.

sinb pov

jungkook kissed. I widen my eyes and pulled back but he grabbed the back of my neck to kiss me deeply.

"kiss me back" he says in between the kiss.

"i dont know how.." i said.

"Liar. I know you use to do this with sehun hyung. Show me your skills" he says.

I gave up and kissed him back deeply. Damn this guy never fail to make my heart flutter like crazy. We both pulled back to get some air.

"Wow, that's really something" he smirked as he wiped his lips with his thumb.

"Well i didnt know the innocent maknae jeon jungkook could give me a kiss better than my sehun" i smirked back.

"your sehun?!" I asked her almost shouting.

"ofcourse we are together" i said, controlling my laughter.

He pouted.

"Ofcourse me and sehun are together as best friends" i said.

His face lit up. I laughed. "Did you text my eonnies?" I asked.

"Yeah, they will be coming any minute now" jungkook said.

After awhile-

"sinb-ya..." they all came in except for yerin.

"Wheres yerin eonnie?" I asked.

"she got warded here" umji replied.

"why? What happen??!" I asked.

"she got serious stomachache just now when we came home and she fainted on the way to the bathroom." Eunha said.

"why in this hospital??" I asked worriedly.

"she wants you to take care of her" eunha said.

They all started crying.

"Yahhhhh dont cry..." i said controlling my tears.

I stood up and wore my slippers. I was wearing hospital patients clothing ofcourse.

"Sinb-ya..where are you heading to?" Jungkook asked.

"im going to e- toilet." i covered up. I was very worried about yerin eonnie. Will she be fine? Please dont tell me that the stomach pain is...

I left my ward without knowing someone followed me behind. I went to my lockers and wore my doctor coat and head to the ER. My thighs still hurt alittle so i limped abit there. I saw sehun and dr minhyuk there.

"Eunbi..what are you doing here! Go back and rest!" Sehun said.

"He is right sinb" dr minhyuk said.

"how is yerin eonnie" i asked seriously.

Non of them answered.

"acute appendicitis right?" I asked.

they both looked down and nodded softly.

"non of the doctors here can do the surgery-" dr minhyuk says but i cut him.

"I will do it." I said.

"i know you could do the surgery sinb, but your condition." Dr minhyuk said.

"Im fine. I just hurt my head and injured my thigh muscles thats all." I said seriously.

"sinb..." someone called me from the back.

"jungkook?" i asked.

"dont do the surgery..you're not fit yet." He says.

"i will do it means i will." i said and left the ER. I went to find yerin eonnies ward. The private ICU. Only doctors can enter so yeah. I tapped in my staff pass and went in.

"Sinb-ya..you're suppose to rest in your ward.." yerin said.

I sat down beside her.

"Yerin-ah...are you okay.. why must it be you..i already suspected it ever since you had stomach pains every day. But you refused to see a doctor not even me...i could have treated you sooner..im so sorry.." i cried while holding her hand. She look so weak..but she still look adorable with her natural baby face.

"Sinb-ya...im sorry.." she muttered softly.

"i want you to do my surgery okay? But you must get well first.." she said weakly.

I nodded and bit my lip controlling my tears.

"yerin-ah..you must get better soon okay? So that we can dance together and you can meet jhope oppa along with me to learn DNA choreography okay?" I asked.

she teared and smiled at me. "yah dont cry :)" she said and rubbed my cheek.

"go and rest okay eonnie?" i said and wiped my tears away even though it kept rolling down my cheeks.

"sing together?" Yerin asked.

I held her hand and nodded my head.

"What song? Your favourite? Rain in the springtime?" I asked.

She nodded her head. We both then sang together. This reminds me of us paragliding in europe. Yerin eonnie got scared but i calmed her down when we sang together. It was a memorable memory for me. Yerin eonnie fall asleep and i got up and covered her with her blanket. I then turn off the lights and turn on the night light. And i then left the private icu.

----

gws yerin 🙁 lets all pray that she will be well very very soon and our vitamin will come back healthier and stronger :) HWAITING YERIN EONNIE!💛 okay see yall on the next chapter! Have a great day :>

THEIR TIES😍