chapter 17 💛

sinb pov

After i left the icu, i went to my ward and peeked inside. Everyone is there. By everyone i meant, ceo-nim, the girls except yerin and bts members. No. Im not entering my ward room of theres many people like that. So i continued walking. I went to the ER to find for sehun. There i saw him taking care of my patients. I tiptoed behind him arm strangled him.

"Yaaaaahhhh!" He shouted.

He was so tall, ofcourse i had to do that.

"Gomawo oh sehun-ah :)" i said.

"For?" He ask.

"taking care of my patients" i said.

"gwaenchana, this is nothing😂" he said and ruffled my hair.

"Oh yeah have you eaten your medicine?" He asked.

"Aniyo, i dont want to go back to my ward. Ceo-nim, my eonnies and bts members are there in my ward" i said while rolling my eyes.

"Bts members are here? What are they doing here?" He asked.

"How would i know? All i did was injured my head and thighs. How serious is that? I mean i know hurting my head can be deadly serious" i said.

"Can i sleep in the ER" i asked.

"A.ni.yo" he said.

"Aish waeeee" i whined while pouting.

"Because you have a room for yourself and these ER beds are for emergency patients." Sehun said.

"Fine. You go take a break, i'll do the work." I said.

"emergency! A patient with a stabbed stomach and heart attack!" The paramedics rushed in with two stretchers.

"I'll help. Later we'll take a break together"he said.

Me and sehun went to the patients.

"Details of the patients" i said as i put on gloves.

"Heart rate 50/90. (Idk) he was found stabbed along the side road of incheon village." The paramedic said.

"inform his family members." I said and checked his breathing and heart beats.

"Pump in oxygen, 250ml saline!" I shouted.

No, no..i dont want to stitch here. But ughhhh the blood is flowing non stop.

I look over at sehun. He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up to show that the patient with heart attack is fine.

"Sehun-ah.." i called him.

"i dont think he can make it if we rush him to the operation room." I said.

"Theres too much blood flowing out" he said.

"I need to open him up now" i said.

"I'll tell the patients around to not look this way" he said and went around to each patient to inform them.

"Get ready for an operation" i said.

"arasso dr eunbi." The nurses said.

I wore my surgical clothes.

jungkook pov

"Guys guys! Sinb is doing a surgery in the emergency room!" Taehyung hyung said.

"What?!" We all shouted.

Then we rushed out to see the ER. Not many people are in there. Only patients and a secluded place with eunbi inside.