chapter 20 😕

author pov

after the cover dance competition, the MCs, defconn and hyeongdon cant decide who is the winner so both won the competition. While sinb just stared blankly at the floor.

"Sinb are you okay?" Hyeongdon asked.

"Ne! Im fine" sinb smiled assuringly.

But the two groups knew why sinb was acting like that.

"Now, we will have a dance battle!" Defconn said.

"We will give you three minutes to plan out the top two dancers that you want to battle against the other team." Hyeongdon instructed.

The two groups then discussed. After three minutes, they are ready.

"There will be a final round which is the third round by the way" defconn said.

"Ahh okay sunbae" they all answered.

"So from bts who is coming up?" Defconn asked.

"Jhope and jungkook" namjoon said.

"Ahh the main and lead dancer" hyeongdon said.

"gfriend?" He asked.

"Our vocal line :) yuju and eunha" sowon said.

Bts and the MCs were shocked.

"Sinb is not joining?!" Both bts and the MCs asked in unison.

Sinb just nodded her head and remained quiet. She held umji's hand close to her.

"okay thenn its okay sinb ya" jhope said.

Sinb just gave him a small smile and remove it quickly.

"So the first one to battle will be jungkook and eunha!" The MCs said.

Everyone cheered. This round, jungkook won. Then its time for the second round.

"Jhope and Yuju!"

Yuju won because of her unique data dance, figure skating moves and gymnastic stuff.

"So its a tie between gfriend and bts!" The MCs said.

"so its time for the third round, tie breaker." hyeongdon announced, creating tension between them.

"From bts whose coming up?" Defconn asked.

"Our maknae, jungkook" jimin pointed towards jungkook.

"From gfriend?" Defconn asked.

"Our sinb" umji showed her gesture to sinb.

Everyone was shocked once again.

"Wait foul play!" Suga stood up.

"What's wrong with it sunbaenim?" Sowon stood, remained respectful in front of the camera and glared at suga secretly.

"It is true that in the third round, you may pick another person." The judge said.

"Whatttt" bts got shocked.

"I did emphasized on the third round just now remember?" Defconn said.

Sinb just laughed to herself inside and got up. She pull up her hoodie sleeves and tied her hair into a ponytail. Jungkook also got ready but inside he was really nervous and scared about what if he hurt sinb again.

The song was now played.

"Sinb go first!" Hyeongdon.