chapter 23 💣

(A/n: sinkook id's edits are amaaaaazing! Go and follow them on instagram!)

sinb pov

We all reached the dorm.

"soooo...are you going to tell us sinb?" Sowon asked.

I sighed and sat in the living room with them. I explained what happen. When im done, they all hugged me.

"jagi... " yuju hugged me tight.

I teared abit.

"Gwaenchanaa :) im fine..i guess." I said. Then i got a phonecall. From...eomma?

I picked it up.

"Baby, are you free this few days?" She asked.

"Uhh..free as in what?" I asked.

"Like do you have anything to do with your members or you have to attend any filming." She said.

I asked sowon and she said no.

"No why?" I asked.

"Can you come back home? Your brother is coming back home from UK. It would be a lovely surprise if you would take time and fetch him baby.." eomma said.

"ohhh okay..i'll inform ceo-nim first." I said.

"Gomawo dear! Okay..at 5pm i'll send Mr Hyun to fetch you" she said and hung up.

"So what was that?" The girls asked.

"Eomma told me to go back home since my brother is coming back from UK" i told them.

"wowwwww..do i get a chance to date him?" Umji asked.

"yah umji!" I shouted.

"Im just joking hwang." She laughed.

I informed ceo-nim. He allowed me to go back home for 5 days. I then went to my room and packed a few sets of clothes since at home, there are more clothes sooo :P. I packed all the necessary stuffs. I wore the oversized yellow tee that i was wearing before but i changed my jeans to a black button up skirt. I wore that with my doc martens. I then spend sometime with my eonnies until at 5pm exactly, the doorbell rang.

I got ready my bag, and hug my eonnies goodbye for now as i see my driver at the door. In the car, i got text messages.

bunnykookie 💙: sinb-ya...im sorry..

bunnykookie 💙: can we talk..

bunnykookie 💙: please sinb..im so sorry.

change contact name to 'thedeviljeon'.

thedeviljeon 👿: sinb... i know you have seen the text. Please reply to me.

me: stop texting my douchebag.

thedeviljeon 👿: please. I just want to explain to you.

me: fine. go to my dorm at 8pm.

thedeviljeon 👿: okay thank you sinb! 🤗