chapter 6 😁

author pov

"Next up, yuju!" Hani said.

"Real name choi yuna. Stage name, yuju! She is known for the one who sings high note all the time. She sounds like an opera singer (a/n: i made this up pft😂) She is the fastest runner in the group. She has a cute side but doesnt have aegyos. She is the golden member in the group. She is the main vocal of the group. She is good at the ice skating spin and basic gymnastics. She is under the main line, dongsaeng line, tall line and the 97 line" Hani read out the card that their pd-nim set for them.

" yuju-ssi, show us your ice skating spin and basic gymnastics!" Heechul exclaimed.

Yuju went to the center. She spun and did a cartwheel . And slowly landed on a split.

"WAAAAHHH" everyone clapped.

She bowed and went back to her seat.

"Next! Everyone's oppa, girl crush.... sinb oppa!" Heechul said.

"Real name hwang eunbi, stage name sinb. Which means...mysterious. She is the main dancer and the third vocal of the group. She isnt part of the vocal line but she is sort of the "lead vocal". She is the group main dancer and the face of the group. She is known for her smile and laughter. She is under the eunbi line, main line, maknae line, dongsaeng line, dance line (a/n: i made this up AHAHA). She has natural aegyo. She hates to do aegyo. She will cringed at the end. She is very protective of her eonnies. She always make sure that the group's choreography is sharp and clean before every performance." Heechul read out.

"Wah sinb😂, yours has the longest" heechul chuckled.

Sinb laughed.

"Sinb...DO AEGYO IN THE MIDDLE. " hani squealed.

"EONNIEEEE I DONT WANT." Sinb glared at her.

"Or else you wont get your chickenn 😏" eunha told sinb.

"Ara ara, for the sake of my chicken." Sinb stood up and rolled her eyes.

She stood in the middle. bts, gfriend, hani and heechul rushed to see the frontal view of her.

jungkook pov

"AAHHHHH ITS SO CUTEEEE!!" We all screamed as it made us had goosebumps.

Taehyung was opening his mouth and eyes wide in shock.

"Is that really sinb? 😮" taehyung hyung asked.

I nodded..ohmygod..my heart.

"Omo, is this the sinb we all know?" Heechul asked with wide eyes.

Sinb was already cringing. She ran back to her seat and did that hand action ^.

"sinb yaaaa...you were cuteeeee!" Eunha squealed as she hugged sinb.

"eunha-ya, she's mineee" yuju hugged sinb.

"Yah yah you guys." Sinb facepalmed.

"CUT! Kamsahamida idols, we will continue filming next week after gfriend's summer rain comeback. Sorry we had to cut short. Gfriend's Pd-nim needed them back. Hwaiting gfriend! Tomorrow is their mv release! Do you want to say anything?"

"Uhhh...i want to just say thank you for inviting us the vocal line, and ugghhhh usually sowon eonnie would say all of this😭" eunha said.

She panicked abit.

"Sinb! Youre good at giving speech! Go do!" Yuju pushed sinb in the middle.

"Uh kamsahamida for inviting us ! Thank you for taking good care of me and my eonnies :)! Please show support to gfriend's new song called 'summer rain'. Kamsahamida! Oh and buddy saranghaeyo🙆🏻" sinb said and bowed cutely.

Awwh.

(A/n: this weekly idol thing will be like part 1 part 2 part 3 and so on. They will film once a week.)

Then we all wrapped up.

"Kamsahamida! Thank you for working so hard!" We all said.

Then the girls left the dressing room.

"S-sinb!" I called her.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"C-can..ihaveyournumber?" I asked.

sinb pov

I laughed at jungkook. He was shy ahah he talked fast! As if he was rapping. Aww bunnyjeon is shy. AHAHAH.

"Sure" i said while controlling my laughter

I gave him my phone and he gave me his phone. We then exchange numbers.

Me and jungkook are actually bestfriends since we're both students from sopa. We both hang out together with umji during lunch break all the time. But now since we've graduated, we've been distant. Our pd-nims actually wanted a collaboration for our comeback songs.

I didnt get much center position again for summer rain. Its because...i told pd-nim that i want to give chance for sowon eonnie, yuju eonnie, eunha eonnie and umji to be in the center instead. But my fans are really upset that i dont get much center even though im the face of the group. Im still happy that i get to perform for my dearest buddies.

jungkook pov

I got her phone to type in my phone number. The minute i clicked the button to switch on, i saw her phone wallpaper.

 The minute i clicked the button to switch on, i saw her phone wallpaper

sinb ....and sehun..

I typed in my phone number and took this chance to view her photo library. Most of her photos are either gfriend, her selfies or with sehun. Hais.. they are really together huh..

"Sinb-ya..you and sehun hyung together?" I asked.

"eo? Omo! Mian! I forgot!" Sinb took her phone away and facepalmed.

"Im sorry!" She bowed.

"sorry for?" I asked.

"I-im not supposed to tell anyone or show anyone anything about the both of us! Aish jinjja sinb🤦🏻‍♀️" she smacked her forehead.

"Its okay, i'll keep it as a secret between us :)" i said while smiling even though it hurts inside..

----

Aww its okay jungkook. Armys are here with you!🙆🏻 hoho thankq for reading! See u on the next chapter!