chapter 10 🏃🏻‍♀️

sinb pov

jungkook rested his arm on my shoulder while i was crying. I looked at him and he was already sleeping. I wiped my tears away and slowly put him on the wheelchair. I wore my doctor coat back since it was cold. I decided to just let him use my hoodie. I grabbed the wet towel, bottle and the saline bag. I then pushed him back to his ward.

I slowly put him back on the bed and hung the bag of saline. I washed the towel again and put it on his forehead. I injected some panadol into his tube and covered him with the blanket. I then admired his face.

I always thought of you as a bestfriend jeon jungkook. Never more than that. But after today, i dont know anymore..with that i fall asleep..

author pov

-the next day-

the 6 other members of bts woke up. They silently watch sinb sleeping peacefully, placing her head on the side of jungkook's hospital bed. Jungkook was sleeping peacefully too with the towel on his forehead.

Sinb then woke up.

"Oh *rubs eye* what time is it?" She asked while yawning.

"8.03am sinb" jhope answered.

"ugh..just dont kill me with tons of patients today.." sinb groaned as she wore her glasses and grabbed jungkook's towel. She wet it again with cold water and placed it on his forehead.

"Jungkook has fever so let him rest, you guys should wash up too now i gotta go!" She talked fast and ran out of the ward rushing to her room to get cleaned up. She washed her face and put on light makeup. She then tied her hair into a ponytail and sprayed perfume on the same black tee as the one she wore while taking care of jungkook. She doesnt care anymore. She wore her doctor coat and grab her stethoscope, putting it around her neck.

jungkook pov

I woke up to the noises in the room. My hyungs talking to some nurses.

"hyungs?" I asked as i rubbed my eyes.

"Kookie! You're awake finally!" Jhope ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay? Whose hoodie is this? I know you only have the black stussy hoodie" yoongi hyung asked.

"yea..i feel better..this is sinb's.."i said.

"jungkook oppa! are you feeling better?" A nurse came to me.

I looked at her confusely.

"uhh..oppa?" I asked.

"Uhh..let me just give you your breakfast." She said, changing the subject.

"Ani..just bring me to sinb" i said.

She sighed and her smile changed to a pout.

I washed up and still wore sinb's hoodie. I sat on the wheelchair and the nurse pushed me to where sinb is.

"jungkook-ssi, are you feeling better?" Manager-nim asked.

I nodded and smiled at him, "ne, im going to sinb now..if theres anything just text me"

I saw sinb looking at the computer screen. And then she walked towards a patient.

"Annyeong eommanim! How are you feeling?" She greeted happily.

the nurse then pushed me towards sinb.

"Sinb-ya" i called her.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?! You're supposed to rest! Nurse woo, give him breakfast and after that inject some panadol and give him some fluids" she said.

"Aniyoo~, i dont want to eat hospital food" i said applying aegyo.

She looked at me blankly. "arasso, i'll bring you to my room" she said. I then smirked.

"Dont worry nurse woo, i will take him from here :) dr minhyuk will know where i am..if theres anything page me okay?" She instructed the nurse and then wheeled me out of the ER.

"sinb-yaaa!!!!" Umji ran to sinb along with yuju.

"I missed youuuu!!" Umji cried.

"yah, you have the eonnies with you umji" sinb replied.

"Umji slept with yerin and sowon eonnie when you were gone cuz she doesn't wanna be alone" yuju giggled.

"Oh jungkook-ah..how are you?" Umji asked me after glaring at yuju.

"ah im fine :) i had fever last night and sinb took good care of me :)" i said.

"ahhh...😏" yuju smirked at me and sinb.

sinb looked at yuju confused while i just looked away, hiding my smile. They both then left and sinb wheeled me to a room. It has a bed, a study table and a shelf of books. There are other rooms like this too but on the other side.

"This is my room if i have overnight shifts. Other doctors have theirs too" sinb explain.

"since you dont want hospital food...i have gimbaps that sowon eonnie prepared for me yesterday..i hope it still tasted good" she said and hand me the gimbap.

"What about you?" I asked.

"I...can survive without food :) dont worry " she said.

She sat on the chair to her study table and i wheeled myself beside her. She was reading some medical books. I admired her from the side.

"So pretty.." i muttered softly.

"What?" She asked me.

"oh um nothing" i said and looked away.

"What are you reading?" I asked.

"About surgeries" she answered.

She put a hand on my forehead.

"Your forehead is getting hotter..come lets go back to your ward. You can take this gimbaps and share it with your members." She said as she brought me back to my ward.

We went in and my hyungs all stared at me.

"What?" I asked. No reply.

I sat down on the bed and she hung a bag of water. She went to grab a syringe with medication. She then inject it to the bag of water. She wet the towel and placed it on my forehead.

"okay..now you should rest..at 6pm is your comeback video right? So you should be better for the sake of armys okay?" She patted my head.

She then left the room. I got bored..ugh..

----

double update ;) HOHO DNA IS COOL!😍😍💯💯 VISUALS, VOCAL, DANCE ESPECIALLY THE CHOREOGRAPHY OH GOD. HOW AM I GONNA LEARN IT🤦🏻‍♀️ ARRRERGGH I CANT. I CANT WAIT FOR BANGCHIN INTERACTIONS 😩😩💛  anyways thankq for reading!