chapter 21 🐶

author pov

after finish filming, they all got ready to get back to their dorm. Sinb had to go to doldam hospital straight since the next day she will be performing a surgery on yerin.

the girls sent sinb there and said that she will be there the next day.

"Sleep well okay?" Umji said.

"eat. Remember to eat sinb." Yuju said.

"Just be yourself. You're now in the real world, not as an idol here. You're a doctor.. we'll all be right by your side no matter what" sowon said.

"Ara ara..you guys are acting worser than my eomma." sinb said.

They all laughed and bid goodbyes. Sinb watched them left and head to her lockers to change her clothes. She just wore sweatpants and a tee with doctor coat. She let down her long hair. She recently dyed it black. Like. Right after filming for weekly idol. She went to dye her hair black.

"eunbi baby?"

sinb pov

No no...it cant be.

"omo! My eunbi!! I knew you're here today!" eomma ran up to me.

As per usual, wearing all those luxurious clothes that i dont get what's so nice about it. With high heels that i have been practicing to walk in everyday in the dorm. Yes that high heels. And appa walking. He literally look like jin sunbae from bts. Legit. He was wearing his business suit.

"my princess!" He said and hugged me.

"what are you both doing here?" I asked as we pulled off from the hug.

"I heard you will be doing a surgery on one of your members" appa said.

"who told you?" I asked.

"Princess, its like you dont know us at all dear. I invested in this hospital. The director and i are close friends" appa continued and pinched my cheeks.

"my baby has lost alot of weight..." eomma cupped my face.

"aishh im fine you both :)" i said.

"aish jinjja. eunbi. what the hell are you wearing now? Youre like getting ready for a dance class!" Eomma said.

"eomma. its the evening, im not in front of cameras. All those outfit dont suit me." I said.

"okay okay honey, she might be busy, we'll visit tomorrow" appa said.

I hugged them and the driver led them to the carpark.

"I love you!" I told them.

"We love you more princess" eomma said. And they left.

I then walked to the ER but got stopped.

"Soo the Mr and Mrs Hwang from Hwang Estates Company are your parents huh.." someone said.

I couldnt see the person since he or she was not under the light. It then strucked me. It could be a fan. Shit shit shit.

I immediately covered my face using my coat and ran to out of the dim lighted place.