chapter 30 😍 (last chapter)

sinb pov

Ceo-nim sent me for 'king of masked singer'. HOW. I cant even sing thaaaaaaaat well like yuju and eunha eonnie. I understand him though because i cant dance and get active yet so he sent me to that show. Jinjja. I chose bunny girl as my character. I got ready and wore my costume. I got up the stage. Then. Jungkook was one of the judge. Eotteokkhae!!!!! He look good as always.. aish jinjja! HWANG EUNBI FOCUS HYUNG!

i started singing and i saw jungkook staring directly at me. He was listening attentively. I think my voice is too obvious🤦🏻‍♀️.

Then i ended. I bowed to the judges. Then as per usual i have to sing duet with another contestant. The other contestant was jackson from got7. Yes him. He also knew it was me and was surprised that im alive too. The objective of me joining this show is for buddies and other people to know that, IM NOT DEAD AND IM FINE. I want to surprise buddies and those people who misses me.

Me and jackson sang duet. Then the judges eliminated jackson after he removed his mask. But he did well for a rapper like him. We both bowed to each other. So its now just me.

"So its time to reveal yourself bunny girl :)" Hani, one of the judges said. I went to the back and removed my mask as the audience counted down. I fixed my hair alittle and take a deep breath. I walked back out to the stage where there is more light and the audience started screaming. The judges was shocked. Jungkook was so shocked that he stood up.

I smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeochajingu sinb-imida :)" i greeted.

Then they showed a video of me singing and dancing to love whisper and summer rain live performance.

"Sinb-ssi?!? YOURE ALIVE?!" the judges asked.

I laughed, "ne, i wanted to surpirse my dear buddies and my close idol friends that im not dead..and im back :)" i said.

"we didnt even expect it to be you! Your voice was soo angelic and we thought youre a main vocalist!" One of them said.

" *laugh* aniyo.. yuju and eunha eonnie can sing better than me" i said.

"ohhh she is such a respectful young member of the group" the judge said.

"Can you show us some moves of love whisper since mr son sungdeuk the choreographer of bts choreo-ed this song. And a member of bts is  here too" the MC said. He helped my hold my microphone.

(A/n: she only danced the chorus part..she didnt full out but she tried her best (edited) )

"Wahhhhh..multi talented girl" hani, one of the judges said.

"anything to say before-" the MC got cut.

"Hold up!" Jungkook said.

"Ah ne jungkook-ssi?" The MC asked.

Jungkook then walked towards me. My heart was beating so fast. We made a deep eye contact. He then hugged me, causing everyone to gasp.

"kookie..."i muttered.

"I missed you princess hwang.." he muttered and he started crying.

"Awww..this couple" the judge said.

I rubbed his back as he cried on my shoulder.

He then knelt down on one knee.

"jung-jungkook.." i stuttered.

"sinb, will you choose me to be your boyfriend? I promise to take extra good care of you, love you, and especially never to neglect you. I love you sinb-ya.." he said.

Tears began rolling down my cheeks. Then people behind started chanting.

"Say yes! Say yes!"

I turned behind and it was gfriend and bts with our ceo-nims. They must have planned this.

"Ofcourse i would choose you jungkookie :)" i said.

Then we both kissed. YES KISSING IN PUBLIC WHERE THERES CAMERAS.

Sooooo, thats how this evil maknaes of bts and gfriend chose each other to be their love partner. The end :)

----
HALO MY READERS! I FINALLY FINISHED MY BOOK. I had to rush since i have to be on hiatus for about 1 week! As i promised, i will be making a new book once im done with all my exams! Love yall! Thank you so much for reading and supporting my book! Annyeong!💗💗❤️ see you guys in about a week? Idk. But its confirmed. RIGHT AFTER MY EXAMS WHICH IS ON THE 13th october, i will post a new book :)

oh yes, i havent got to read and vote some of yall's sinkook stories! 😩 i'll read them once im free okay!