Chapter 3

Thank you guys for being patient for the update. I just started my first year of high school and it is taking awhile to get used to the new schedule. And there is a shit ton of homework, like wtf I didn't sign up for this!
Expect an update in the next few days. Also my new book is going to be published tomorrow!!! Its going to be a Harry Fan-fiction titled Nightmares!!! So please go read it tomorrow and comment what you think about it!!! Love you all <3
.....

"Okay let's go!" I yelled into the back room that had the big double doors opened because Jeffery was loading the cake up into the delivery truck.

"Tell Tazy we are leaving." He told me then got into the drivers seat.

"Tazy! We're leaving!" I told her and she shot me a thumbs up. Tazy is the other girl who works here. Her real name is Tabitha but she hates her name so we call her Tazy. I hopped into the passenger seat and Jeffory started to drive off.

"Who wants a cake at nine in the morning?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Some snotty ass girl I talked to on the phone." He shrugged and turned down one of the busier roads.

"What's the date today?" I slumped back in the seat and put my feet on the dash board.

"Sunday August 29, 2014 and it is 9:03." He said smirking.

"Thanks smartass." I said smacking him on the shoulder.

"Here it is." He said parking the car.

"This is a hotel Jeffory..."

"Yeah I know. We have to take it to room 607." We unbuckled our seat belts and got out. He opened the back of truck and got the cake out. Thank goodness it wasn't a huge cake so it wasn't too heavy.

"Oh my gosh I hate elevators." He complained.

"Well unless you want to walk up six flight of stairs while holding the cake, you better suck it up buttercup." I said as I pressed the up bottom for the elevator.

"Don't people call this a lift were you are from?" he asked as we stepped in.

"Yes. But I've been here to long and I have gained a slight American accent and slang."

"Yeah I've noticed but I wasn't going to say anything."

"Your such a dork Jeffory." I said lightly shoving him being careful so he wouldn't drop the cake. The elevator dinged and we stepped off. We took a left and stood in front of the door. I had to knock since he was holding the cake.

"You better be the cake people." A girl answered the door saying.

"You have got to be kidding." I said under my breathe once I saw who the girl was...Sophia.

"Oh, would you look who it is." She said in a high pitched voice while leaning all her weight on one leg. "You work for a bakery? How pitiful." She laughed a bit and just smirked at me.

"Your total for the cake in 35 dollars." I calmly said trying to remain professional considering this is a work related thing.

"Fine. I will pay any price for my boyfriends cake. I'm sure Liam will love it. Don't you think Danielle?" she said pulling the money out of her bra. Seriously? A little trashy don't you think?

"I hope he likes the cake. It is made by the best bakery in town. " Jeffory said trying to loosen some of the tension in the air.

"I hope you like the cake Sophia. Thank you for buying from us." I politely said with a smile. Just breathe. Remain calm. Don't punch he snotty ass face- I mean, stay calm. Just breathe.