Chapter 30

"Hello sleepy head." I heard a deep voice in my head.

"You better be my boyfriend and not a burglar who is about to murder me." I groaned. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him put his head on my lower back since I was laying on my stomach.

"It's your boyfriend who has missed you very much and is wonder why his girlfriend is still in bed at noon."

"I have a headache." I told him explaining why I was still in bed.

"Have you taken your medicine?"

"Yes. Three hours ago and it hasn't helped." I responded.

"I'm sorry." I felt him kiss my shoulder bone then lay his head back down.

"How was your flight?"

"Fine, we flew private so it wasn't too crazy." I did a small head nod to let him know I heard him. "I'll let you rest, maybe get the headache to go away." He said and start to get up.

"Noooo." I whined and flipped so I was now on my side. "Stay and cuddle please?" I poked out my bottom lip so it looked like I was pouting.

"You are such a dork." He made a small laugh then sat down right next to so I could curl up into his side.

"But I'm your dork and you love me."

"That is very true." He bent down and kissed my temple then settled down under the blankets.

"Liam?" sometime past and I still had a question I needed to ask him.

"Hmm?" he answered. He sounded almost a sleep.

"Never mind." I backed out in telling him.

"What is it?"

"I forgot what I wanted to say." I tried my hardest to end the whole thing.

"You're lying. I know that because when you lie you always drag out the last symbol of the last word. So what's going on?"

"Is management going to make Sophia be there all tour now that I am not going to be there?" I finally asked.

"Absolutely not. I kind of told off some big important people. Probably not my best decision but it happened." He shrugged it off like it wasn't a big deal.

"Liam! Oh my God what did you say?" I quickly sat up and looked at like he was crazy.

"Well I used some, uh, 'colorful' words."

"So I'm guessing you are in some trouble now, aren't you?" I got out of bed and decided to actually get dressed for the day. It was hard to ignore the pounding in my head.

"A little."

"How much is 'a little' exactly?" I walked into the bathroom and pulled my hair out of the messy up do it was in to start brushing through it.

"I just have to follow the rules more strictly for a while so they will lay off my case. It won't last long because they are going to be too focused on Zayn in a few days."

"Why? What happened with Zayn?" I poked my head out of the bathroom door.

"Oh nothing. He is just going to tell them him and Perrie are engaged."

"Oh." I sighed relieved that is okay. They have been keeping the news to themselves for about a month now.

"If you don't feel well, why are not lying down?"

"Because I promised Ali I would come and see her today." I started to put on some light makeup.

"Ali? Who is Ali?"