Description

PLEASE READ!!!!

Hello everyone! Wisegirl here XD. So this is a new story I've been working on for a while, It is a Bellamy Blake fanfiction for The 100. I will be trying to get it as possibly close to the main plot line of the show as well as the main character Jennifer Tanner's own story line. I do not own anything from The 100 except for my character which in season one the first few you will meet are Jennifer Tanner, Annie Tanner, Jason Tanner, Kyler Anderson, and Stephan Parker. All y characters have an important role to play in Jennifer's character development and her back ground story. I will have hopefully a steady update schedule on this book. if any of you have read my TWD fanfiction Tainted you'll remember that I updated that whenever I could, right now though I'm starting out with about 5 completed chapters and I'm working on more. As much as I want to say screw it and upload all of my completed chapters now I can't or else I'll be behind in my newfound motivation to have at least one completed chapter before I upload a new one. 

Every Friday there should be a new chapter up if there is not one up during the early day of Friday or early afternoon then it should be up by late evening early Saturday morning. Also starting this new story I want to be as interactive with my readers as possible considering in my other one I was not that interactive. I apologize for that due to me being awkward and not really knowing what to say in my a/n. I will be working on that. But anyways. With long awaited impatience I introduce to you the Prologue to Jennifer Tanner's stressful and crazy Earth life.

________________________________

"I'm not your toy, Bellamy. You can't treat me like gold one day, then act like I'm nothing the next. I'm done." I shook my head and stood up making my way to the front of his tent.

"Jen, wait." The dark haired boy stopped me with his hand on my arm. "Please." He whispered. I yanked myself from his loose grasp and made my way to the drop ship to see Clarke and Octavia.

I didn't want any of this to happen. I wanted to be sitting in my cell back on the Ark that used to orbit over Earth. But I was sitting here by the rover looking up at the sky hoping and praying he was still alive. That all of them were. It's been six years and we haven't heard anything. They're a year late.

What if they didn't make it?