Kidnapped Part 2

Third person POV
Episode 6, Part 1

Bellamy Blake was only a young boy when his sister and best friend were born. He didn't know Jennifer until she was about five years old, but he was there the day his sister was born. On that day he swore he would never let anything bad happen to his baby sister.

The young man marched through the camp calling out his sister's name. Not once did he get a response from her and he hadn't seen her since they were in the woods earlier. He hadn't seen or heard from Jennifer since then either.

He checked every tent before coming across one that Clarke was in. He wasn't the biggest fan of Blondie's but he needed help finding his sister.

"You're up?" He asked her as she climbed out of the tent.

"Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." Clarke stated to him.

"Raven's flares will work." The worried boy reassured her as he continued to look around camp. But he obviously wasn't worried about the flares, he was worried about his sister and the girl he loves. He may not have a great way of showing it but he does love her.

"Her radio would've worked better." Clarke said solemnly.

Finally the boy couldn't hold back his question any longer. He pulled his gaze back to the girl in front of him. "Have you seen Jennifer or Octavia?" He asked emotionless.

Clarke looked past the boy in thought before finally answering. "No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies. And I haven't seen Jennifer since last night. She probably hid somewhere to write or something."

"Clarke, I've checked the camp. They're not here." Bellamy told the girl worriedly. Clarke had never seen Bellamy like this and honestly it confused her. Did he feel the same way about Jennifer that she had for all those years?

Clarke nodded her head a little in understanding. "Okay, I'll help you find them. Let's check again. You go to the dropship. I'll check the rest of the tents."

The two began walking away. "Thank you." Bellamy uttered in appreciation towards the girl's help.

"Don't thank me." Clarke said bitterly. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia and Jennifer."

Bellamy nodded in understanding before they went seperate ways in search of the lost girls.

________________________

Jennifer Tanner

I groaned in pain. It felt like my brain was pounding against my skull and my entire body screamed as I tried to sit up. I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room. It smelled of mildew and the air was dense and moist. I winced as the throbbing in my head worsened. I propped myself up on the wall behind me while bring my hand to my head. there was a bandage on forehead and shoulder.

Why would he redress the wound on my shoulder?

I frowned as I pulled my arm away. I carefully started to pull the bandage off when a hand grabbed at mine and pushed it away. I jumped with a small scream at the small gesture and looked up to see a man standing in front of me.

That's when it all hit me. Earlier after speaking with Bellamy. Octavia falling down the hill, then I was out. When I came to this man was standing in front of me. I let out a shaky breath as I looked into his curious hazel eyes.

"Who are you?" I whispered as he cocked his head to the side. I was becoming slightly uncomfortable with his intense stare and I wasn't sure what to do. "You can understand me, right?" I asked cautiously as I slowly began to stand.