I Am Become Death.

Bellamy Blake
Episode 10, Part 3

"Is this your revenge," I asked angrily as I looked to Murphy. Clarke sat in front of him, wiping a wet cloth across his forehead. It's bad enough that I find out Jennifer is being hunted with a bounty over her head, but now Murphy is a biological weapon to wipe us out? "helping the grounders kill us?"

My gaze drifted to the girl who sat against the same metal pole she had been when I walked in. She was sweating profusely and her head was propped against the structure as she tried to control her breathing. Even when blood was covering her face, and she was so close to death she still managed to look so beautiful. 

"I didn't know about this, okay, I swear." He almost pleaded with me. It was sickening. This kid has threatened the life of the girl I love more than once. Now it was almost as if he was pleading for his life, instead of her silently pleading for hers. Anger surged through me.

"Stop lying." I shouted at him.

"Bellamy... please..." My head snapped in Jennifer's direction, her weak, vulnerable voice broke my heart. I gave her a slight nod of my head before lowering my voice only slightly.

"When are they coming?" I demanded.

"Murphy," Jen choked out, "think, okay?" She questioned through heavy breaths.

"What can you tell us that's useful?" Clarke added afterwards. "Did you hear anything?"

John sucked in a deep breath and I repositioned the gun wrapped around my shoulders. "They are vicious, cruel."

"You want to see vicious?" I growled in anger as I stepped foreward.

"Bellamy, don't." Jennifer's voice invaded my mind once again as she stood from her spot on the ground, her face morphed in pain. "Whatever this thing is, it spreads through contact." She informed me. 

"Clarke?" Great, here comes wonderboy. I turned back as Finn ran into the dropship, his eyes landed on Clarke, who looked nowhere near as awful as Jennifer.

"Finn, you shouldn't be in here." Clarke's voice quivered as her worry increased.

"You really shouldn't either, Bell." Jennifer said weakly. "No one should."

Finn looked between Jen and myself before looking to Clarke. "I heard you were sick." He said to her. Clarke turned away as Finn looked around. "Clarke, what is this?" He asked.

"I don't know," she answered shakily, "some kind of hemorrhagic fever. We just need to contain it before--" Clarke was cut off as Derek began to retch from behind me. I stepped away quickly and turned to face him. I watched helplessly as he began to seize.

:::::

Jennifer Tanner

I looked over to where Derek sat seizing uncontrollably before Clarke and I began to make our way over to him. I stumbled a bit before making it to him and collapsing on my knees. I had become dizzy and my entire bidy was burning as I sat next to him. Clarke was stopped as Finn grabbed her.

"Hey, don't touch me. You could get sick." She said bitterly as she ripped herself from his grip and walking over to me. "Wash your hands now." 

I looked up at Clarke, "He's seizing." I informed her as my hand rested on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. "What do we do?" I asked her, normally you would roll them on their sides and wait it out but with this sickness I wasn't sure. Clarke just stood there and watched. "Clarke!" I shouted as I turned my attention back to Derek.