Chapter 14

Addison's POV:

Oh no! I felt last night's pizza coming up. No no no! I jolted out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Barf came out of my mouth, just in time as I reached the toilet. Phew! I made it. Nash came in and held my hair up for me.

"Thanks." I said after I finished throwing up.

"Are you okay?" Nash asked me, with a concerned look on his face. He knitted his eyebrows together and I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah. Probably just something I-" I threw up once more, this time with more food coming out(eeewww gross).

"I'm gonna get you some medicine." Nash opened the cabinet and found some pills for me to take. I took them and sat down for a bit. Ten minutes later, I started to feel better, still a little iffy on whether or not I should eat something, even though I was starving. I didn't want to eat something then end up throwing it back up again. Nash brought me some breakfast and water from downstairs.

"No Nash. I don't want to be sick again."

"Babe you have nothing left in your stomach. Just eat. And drink some water. Wash out all the bad stuff." I nodded and took a bite of my food. I instantly felt much better and thanked Nash for helping me. I took a shower and brushed my teeth, which, by the way, smell disgusting after being sick.

I trotted down the stairs and it was already 2:00. Was I sick for that long? I yawned and started to stretch.

"Babe I think you need to take a nap. You look really tired." Nash told me.

"Yeah I think I'm gonna go back to my house and hibernate." He smiled and nodded his head. I exited his house and walked back over to my house. I half-awakingly, half-sleepingly walked up the stairs and plopped myself onto my bed and snuggled into the covers. I fell into deep sleep to make up for the sleep I didn't get last night.

I woke up at 7:00 at night and realized it was time for dinner. I trudged down the stairs and Mom was cooking dinner.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

"Whatever Mom. I got sick this morning so I barely got any sleep last night since I was up since 4:00 in the morning."

"Aww poor baby." My mom gave me a pouty face. I rolled my eyes dramatically and sat down to eat.

"Where's Taylor?" I asked.

"Shes with Stephanie. They went shopping with Hayes and Cameron."

"Oh ok. Where's Nash?"

"Right here." Nash walked in through the front door and gave me a hug.

"You feeling better?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Much better. Thank you for being there for me this morning." I thanked him.

"No problem. I expect something in return." He smiled and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah yeah." I replied back. Nash decided to stay over that night and sleep with me just in case I got sick again. And no we didn't do anything, for those of you who have dirty minds.

<<<<<<<The Next Morning>>>>>>>

Oh no, not again! Food was starting to come up. I, once again, bolted to the bathroom, at, once again, 4:00 in the morning. I threw up again and Nash came rushing in to hold up my hair.

When I was done, Nash suggested,"Hey babe, maybe you should go see the doctor. Maybe you have food poisoning or something?"

"Yeah ok. I will schedule an appointment next week."

"Ok. Want me to take you there?"

"No I'm fine. Thanks though."

******One Week Later*************

<<<<<<Skip the Car Ride>>>>>>>>>

"Whats wrong with you today?" My doctor asked.

"Well last week I started throwing up and I figured that it was just morning sickness but then the next morning, I threw up once more and I thought of the possibility that it might have been food poisoning, so I came here."

"Ok. Now here's a serious question, have you recently any sexual contact with anyone?" He asked me. I blushed and I didn't know how reply.

"I, uh, yeah it was a week ago. The night before I got sick."

"Did you use any protection?" Shit. Fuck, we forgot. I slapped my forehead and started muttering to myself,"This isnt happening, oh my gosh." I started to panic.

"No we didn't."

"Ok we are gonna need to run a test to see if you are pregnant. Here take this pregnancy test and follow the directions."

"Ok." I walked nervously to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and locked the door. My hands trembled with the pregnancy test. This is now or never. I breathed deeply and pulled it out. I did as the instructions said and looked at it. It can't be. The stick dropped out of my hand. I looked at it in disbelief.

I'm, I'm, pregnant. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I took it and threw it at the bathroom wall. I sat down and buried my face into my hands. When I was ready, I wiped my tears off, making my face presentable and walked back to the doctor's office with the test in my hand.

I handed it to him and he looked at it. He gave me a sympathetic look and said,"You have a choice, you know. You can get an abortion or do adoption." He suggested. No way am I getting an abortion!

"No definitely not an abortion. I will need to talk to my boyfriend about this."

"Sure, take all the time you need. Your baby should be due next year on March 1st." He told me. I nodded and grabbed my stuff and left. All I could think about was Nash and his reaction. Would he leave me? Would he stay? All these questions rushed through my mind as I pulled into the driveway. I walked over to his house and found him sitting by the kitchen counter, alone, reading a sports magazine.

"Hey whats up?" Tears rolled down my cheek. He rushed over with a concerned look on his face.

"Nash, I need to tell you something."

"Ok what is it?"

"I'm, I'm, I'm, p-pregnant. With our baby."

*************************************

Haha cliffhanger!!! Suckers. What do you think? Will Nash handle it well? We'll see.

Check out My Fake Boyfriend. Addison and I are writing it together. Hope you like it!

I still don't know who Taylor is gonna be and the rest of the characters. Let me know who you think The characters should be!

Thanks!

-haddie_11