Chapter 24

Taylor's POV:

I'm so worried about Addison, shes so messed up. I used to worship her but now I can't look at her without seeing her blank face and scared eyes.

I pulled out my phone and went to the only person I knew could help comfort me... Hayes.

'Hey Hayes can you come over, need to talk NOW.' I send to Hayes.

'I will be there in a second.' He responded.

A minute later there was a knock at my door and Hayes appeared in the doorway.

"That was more than a second." I said while smirking.

"Oh please, we both know that getting here in a minute was pretty fast." He said while doing a dramatic hair flip that made me giggle.

"So whats up?" He asks.

"I'm worried about Addison. She hasn't eaten in days and she never talks to me anymore. She wear black all the time, either smoking outside or blasting music in her room. Dad does nothing about because he believes that its just some stage that she's going through but I beg to differ. What do I do?" I ask him.

"I honestly don't know Taylor. But you can't give up on her. You should keep trying to return her back to normal. Speaking of which, I saw that Luke came to town at the funeral. Maybe he can fix her." He says.

"I doubt it. No one can. Only someone who she really loves who isnt her family. She doesn't listen to me or my dad. She needs someone to teach her how to love again." I tell him.

"Nash," He says. "Nash is the only person that Addison has truly loved and the only person that can bring her out of this darkness." He said.

"Okay. We need to get them to talk to each other because there is no way in hell that Addison would ever talk to Nash without her knowing." I say.

"Okay well I will talk to Nash and I will text you what he says." He says.

"Okay. Bye." I say.

"Bye Tay." He replies and leaves my room.

Hayes's POV:

I walk back to my house and into Nash's room. I knock on the door before entering and Nash mumbles a,"Come in." I open the door and find Nash lying down, face first in his pillow.

"Nash?" I call out.

"What do you want?" He snaps.

"Geez don't need to be a dick." I say.

"Sorry. Its not your fault. I'm just pissed off at Addison. Shes miserable and there is nothing I can do about it." He speaks through the pillow.

"But you can Nash. You are the only person that can bring the light back into her life. She doesn't know how to love and you are the only one who can teach her how to love again." I tell him.

"I can't do it Hayes. There is no way she would listen to me. She didn't even look at me at the funeral. She hasn't spoken to me ever since we came back." Nash states.

"Nash, shes just depressed. All she thinks about is that he mom died. You need to bring her back to this world. I talked to Taylor and she said that she wanted to set something up so that you can talk to Addison." I say.

"She would never talk to me with her knowing." He said.

"Exactly. Thats why she can't know." I tell him. He turns around and sits up in his bed.

"You really think this could work?" He asks me.

"Yes. Now here's what we're gonna do. So, Taylor is gonna tell Addison that she has some new music to show her on her computer in her room. So Addison is gonna go and then you will already be in there. Then Taylor will rush out and lock you guys in. Okay?" I ask.