Chapter 28

Taylor's POV:

The next day, us girls decide to go shopping for new summer clothes for our trip, while the guys stayed at home playing video games.

Our first stop at the mall was definitely Forever 21 to get some new high wasted shorts and crop tops. We all bought pretty much the same things but we didn't care. We just liked having fun with all of us together.

Next we went to Victorias Secret to get new bikinis. Stephanie got a bright pink strapless bikini that worked great with her tan while I picked something less colorful since, unlike her, I had very pale skin. But my goal is to get beach waves and a Cali tan.

I picked out a strapless, ruffled navy blue bikini. Addison seemed to be picking extra bright everything today. I think that she wanted to be absolutely sure that she wouldn't go back to that state.

I was glad that she was smiling again. We had fun and we laughed when Jamie stood at the register, like an idiot, and argued for about thirty minutes that the shirt she picked out was in the sale rack. She was a cheap one.

She even swore to us afterwards that it was in the sale rack. We believed her since the lady at the register was a flat out bitch.

When we got to the Grier's house, we found the guys locked up in their man cave, as usual, playing Call of Duty Ghosts.

Cam and Nash were yelling orders at each other, bickering about who would be the leader. Then afterwards, they would argue even more about who killed more people even though the scoreboard clearly said that Cam, A.K.A Zayum_Cam18, got 15 kills and Nash, A.K.A itsnashty_bae, got 12 kills.

Nash made excuses about how Cam distracted him or that he died less than Cam. Us girls laughed at how silly they were being but I guess it's pretty silly to argue about something being on the sales rack.

But at least, in the end, Jamie got the manager out and she got to buy her shirt for only $7.99. Plus, it was super cute so totally worth fighting for.

After Nash finally beat Cam in a game, they suddenly noticed that we were standing there the whole time watching them.

"You've seriously been standing there the whole time?" Nash asks us.

"Ever since we got here, yes." I reply.

"What? No way. We didn't even hear you guys." Cam says.

"Well we were here. Promise." I say.

"Wow. We mustve been paying to much attention to the game." Nash says.

"Or too busy arguing." Hayes adds. We all laugh, including the boys. Later, we all decide on playing Charades.

We decided to play in partners, which meant, me with Hayes, Nash with Addison, Stephanie with Jack G, Jamie with Cam, Jack J with Matt, Carter with Shawn, and Taylor C with Aaron.

Nash and Addison went first where Nash had to act like he worked at McDonalds. He just acted all fat and stuff, then pretended to eat a hamburger.

Addison got it like that and they got a point. They only had 3 minutes to act it out and to guess or else they didn't get a point.

Jamie and Cameron ended up winning the whole thing since they pretty much got the easiest things to guess. Hayes and I came close but we were short by two points.

Afterwards, Addison and I cleaned up the kitchen and made popcorn for our Mean Girls marathon. The guys booed at our movie choice but I defended us girls, telling them that Mean Girls was a classic, which it is. Any girl can tell you that.